Hong Kong
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $24.99 release week
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

gods_of_egypt_steelbook.jpg

image.png
image.png

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD/BD/Digital HD),
3D Blu-ray Combo Pack (3D BD/BD/DVD/Digital HD), Blu-ray Combo Pack (BD/Digital HD), and DVD Combo Pack (DVD/Digital) releases of Alex Proyas' Gods of Egypt. The 4K UHD and BD discs will include a DTS:X audio option and there will be also be a special Steelbook Blu-ray (see below).

Blu-ray extras will include:
• Deleted Storyboards
• A Divine Vision: Creating a Cinematic Action Fantasy
• Of Gods and Mortals: The Cast
• Transformation: Costume, Make-up & Hair
• On Location: Shooting in Australia
• The Battle for Eternity: Stunts
• A Window into Another World: Visual Effects

DVD extras will include:
• The Battle for Eternity: Stunts[/i]
• A Window into Another World: Visual Effects

Last edited by a moderator:
That's more like it! Nice pics :)

Thanks! It's a lighter gloss finish similar to the US release of It Follows. Even so, it has a lovely shine with the deep gold and black they chose for the artwork.

The lighter gloss also allows a bit of the paint's texture to show through, which I find appealing. I'd certainly take it over the easily botched mirror gloss finish of certain premium releases that have dropped recently--especially on a largely black steel.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
i must confess i let myself go on the trailer which i hated....but i bought it because it is a nice steel n if i wouldnt like it i would just sell it but i had fun, its silly but i always liked the Egyptian mythology and some of the CGI its great...some its just bad...but i will keep it! lol

Reactions: Ricker
I'm returning my extras to the store tomorrow, if you'd like a copy of this, you have less than 24 hours to ask me to help

Payment due immediately, details in the GB thread!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jb162009 and dfoles
Happy to see I'm not the only one who like this film ! :) I will buy the french steel.

Yeah, it was pretty fun. I saw the artwork for the French steel and it's reminiscent of Wrath of the Titans so I opted for this one instead (not in hand yet though lol) :)

Yeah, it was pretty fun. I saw the artwork for the French steel and it's reminiscent of Wrath of the Titans so I opted for this one instead (not in hand yet though lol) :)

I prefer the BestBuy too, but it too expensive to import to France, and I'm not sure there is french langage and region B...