Hong Kong
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $24.99 release week
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

gods_of_egypt_steelbook.jpg

image.png
image.png

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD/BD/Digital HD),
3D Blu-ray Combo Pack (3D BD/BD/DVD/Digital HD), Blu-ray Combo Pack (BD/Digital HD), and DVD Combo Pack (DVD/Digital) releases of Alex Proyas' Gods of Egypt. The 4K UHD and BD discs will include a DTS:X audio option and there will be also be a special Steelbook Blu-ray (see below).

Blu-ray extras will include:
• Deleted Storyboards
• A Divine Vision: Creating a Cinematic Action Fantasy
• Of Gods and Mortals: The Cast
• Transformation: Costume, Make-up & Hair
• On Location: Shooting in Australia
• The Battle for Eternity: Stunts
• A Window into Another World: Visual Effects

DVD extras will include:
• The Battle for Eternity: Stunts[/i]

Last edited by a moderator:
Art looks great. Will happily pick it up when I see it cheap as I'll probably never watch it

Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $26.99

View attachment 231948
View attachment 234590View attachment 234591

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD/BD/Digital HD),
3D Blu-ray Combo Pack (3D BD/BD/DVD/Digital HD), Blu-ray Combo Pack (BD/Digital HD), and DVD Combo Pack (DVD/Digital) releases of Alex Proyas' Gods of Egypt. The 4K UHD and BD discs will include a DTS:X audio option and there will be also be a special Steelbook Blu-ray (see below).

Blu-ray extras will include:
• Deleted Storyboards
• A Divine Vision: Creating a Cinematic Action Fantasy
• Of Gods and Mortals: The Cast
• Transformation: Costume, Make-up & Hair
• On Location: Shooting in Australia
• The Battle for Eternity: Stunts

DVD extras will include:
• The Battle for Eternity: Stunts[/i]
Hi mate, can someone please buy me a mint condition copy of GODS OF EGYPT 3D steelbook?
Thanks mate

I have the 3D blu-ray amaray slipcover on Pre-Order but it seems I should watch the movie before in 2D as it seems this is not a movie to own...movie not great ?! (n):dunno:

I have the 3D blu-ray amaray slipcover on Pre-Order but it seems I should watch the movie before in 2D as it seems this is not a movie to own...movie not great ?! (n):dunno:

When the movie gets pulled from theatres like it did in the UK, I think it might be a solid clue that it's not the best of film making.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and dfoles