Hong Kong
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $24.99 release week
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

gods_of_egypt_steelbook.jpg

image.png
image.png

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD/BD/Digital HD),
3D Blu-ray Combo Pack (3D BD/BD/DVD/Digital HD), Blu-ray Combo Pack (BD/Digital HD), and DVD Combo Pack (DVD/Digital) releases of Alex Proyas' Gods of Egypt. The 4K UHD and BD discs will include a DTS:X audio option and there will be also be a special Steelbook Blu-ray (see below).

Blu-ray extras will include:
• Deleted Storyboards
• A Divine Vision: Creating a Cinematic Action Fantasy
• Of Gods and Mortals: The Cast
• Transformation: Costume, Make-up & Hair
• On Location: Shooting in Australia
• The Battle for Eternity: Stunts
• A Window into Another World: Visual Effects

DVD extras will include:
• The Battle for Eternity: Stunts[/i]
• A Window into Another World: Visual Effects

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm just read everyones posts about film thought cant be that bad watched the trailer then looked on rotten tom
audience 43% liked it ouch.

@Flloydo trailer did look over cgi'd think this becomes a def miss
shame as the art was what drawed me to it.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
get here @C.C. 95 and join the party ! :rofl:
It's an awesome looking steelbook, to be sure...
I haven't seen the film yet - but the trailers made me wince. On the other hand, Alex Proyas will always get the benefit of the doubt because of DARK CITY and THE CROW. Who knows, maybe this is one of those movies where it looks awful in trailers, but is pretty decent? I know that I always forgive weak CGI if I am invested in the story. Really cool looking steelbook.

Last edited:
Is this really happening? All the stores have all the listing with no mention of a steelbook. Maybe its fan art? @Wreck can you verify. Thanks
does anybody have more info on this?
nobody has an answer?
This info came from the Press Release. The image was supplied by the distributor Lionsgate. So... normally, IT IS happening... still a month left before being 100% sure. With the bad box office it got, I wouldn't be surprised if this edition wouldn't be happening...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker