Godzilla - In theaters May 16, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Godzilla (2014)

Tagline: A king's arrival is never silent.

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Gareth Edwards[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ken Watanabe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryan Cranston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Juliette Binoche[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sally Hawkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Strathairn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]CJ Adams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carson Bolde[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard T. Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Victor Rasuk[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patrick Sabongui[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jared Keeso[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luc Roderique[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Pizzinato[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Al Sapienza[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Markinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yuki Morita[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Shields[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Catherine Lough Haggquist[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eric Keenleyside[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ken Yamamura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hiro Kanagawa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James D. Dever[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Olsson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Max Runte[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jill Teed[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Konechny[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-05-16[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]123[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Fifteen years after an 'incident' at a Japanese nuclear power plant, physicist Joe Brody joins forces with his soldier son Ford to discover for themselves what really happened. What they uncover is prelude to global-threatening devastation. An epic rebirth to Toho's iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world's most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
szVwkB4H5yyOJBVuQ432b9boO0N.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
A giant radioactive monster called Godzilla awakens from its slumber to wreak destruction on its creators.

Director: Gareth Edwards
Writers: Max Borenstein (screenplay), Dave Callaham (screenplay), Frank Darabont (screenplay),
David S. Goyer (story)
Stars: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston, Ken Watanabe, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn

Trailer:
[media=youtube]ECUbuBrbP1g[/media]#t=143

Attachments

• 532376_334848766598204_975994013_n.jpg
    532376_334848766598204_975994013_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 443
Last edited by a moderator:
I get like that too my wife shakes her head but laughs lol. Must be all those Mexican Twinkies jackin' ya up lol!!!

::: HDN Staff/Community Manager :::

LOL! I have to lay off the Gansitos, I'm gonna overdose on them! :p :naughty: Imagine seeing the news with that crazy headline, "Fat HDN Member Bloodsnake007, A.K.A Sugardaddy Pimp dies from consuming hundreds of Mexican Twinkies!" EEK! :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

LOL! Sorry, lets get back to the original topic! :p

YAY Godzilla! New TV Spot! :thumbs:

Courage [HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-oy6AFR6U&list=PL-6xnRfbU-1ndJ54gOMw45OEK2ZB2G6nL&index=5

:movie:

Closer Look: Modern Godzilla 12″ Head to Tail Action Figure! :scat: :LOL:

http://necaonline.com/47604/blog/behind-the-scenes/closer-look-modern-godzilla-12-head-to-tail-action-figure/

It’s impossible not to crib lines from Blue Oyster Cult when writing an intro for arguably the most famous monster of all time. In fact, we dare you to look through these studio shots of our upcoming 12″ Head-to-Tail Godzilla figure on the rampage and successfully resist the urge to put the song on repeat.

So go ahead: crank it to 11, rip the dial off, and feast your eyes on some magnificent carnage.

NECA-Godzilla-2014-12-Inch-Figure-2.jpg

NECA-Godzilla-2014-12-Inch-Figure-3.jpg

NECA-Godzilla-2014-12-Inch-Figure-1.jpg

NECA-Godzilla-2014-12-Inch-Figure-4.jpg

:movie:

I'll definitely be getting one! :scat: :LOL:

All I wish is that the movie live up to the incredible hype it's creating atm!!! :ohno:

I think it will, but I just found out that it's only going to be 1 hour, 30 minutes long. I was hoping for at least two hours. This day and age, 90 minutes seems too short for a film like this.

Reactions: Jace88
Especially considering how Roland Emmerich's Godzilla was 2 hours, 20 minutes back in 1998.

Exactly! Hell, you can't hardly find a comedy that's 90 minutes, much less a properly done action flick.

On a positive note, we can hope this means that they won't be many slow moving plot points.