Good Morning Vietnam (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 13th, 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat May 16, 2015, 12 pm UK time)

gmv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks pretty good.the embossing looks good and the inside art is a nice bonus. Thanks for the pics. Did have this on preorder but with Tron legacy being moved forward I decided to cancel this one. Will probably get it in the future. It just needs to lose a few pounds...

Nice looking steelbook
The embossing looks good

Note
The paint chips and scratches are part of the design just in case you think you got a damaged steelbook :LOL:

Last edited:
Thanks for the great pictures.
defo buying it
More i look at the pictures more i like it
its got that era Military green vintage worn look , and that yellow stenciling they put on the aircraft, bombs, cases etc
pops and looks real nice on the drab green background.
Winner

Reactions: paulboland
I thought this was funny,...just checked zavvis ebay listings for steelbooks and this has now been listed, with an available quantity of 1898 :LOL:(you can type a quantity in the box and it will say 'please enter a lower number' when you exceed the available qty.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Good-Morn...usive-Limited-Edition-Steelbook-/331674282050
For a release which is 2000 copies only, I'm amazed only 102 sold via zavvi before being listed here :confused:....maybe the truth is steelbooks/catalogue titles simply are a complete failure, and just not as popular as people seem to think.

I thought this was funny,...just checked zavvis ebay listings for steelbooks and this has now been listed, with an available quantity of 1898 :LOL:(you can type a quantity in the box and it will say 'please enter a lower number' when you exceed the available qty.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Good-Morn...usive-Limited-Edition-Steelbook-/331674282050
For a release which is 2000 copies only, I'm amazed only 102 sold via zavvi before being listed here :confused:....maybe the truth is steelbooks/catalogue titles simply are a complete failure, and just not as popular as people seem to think.
We should be receiving the "only a limited number remaining" email any day now :rolleyes:

eBay store front still has 1640 copies available. I think I'll wait out this sale and wait for a bigger price cut.