Good Morning Vietnam (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 13th, 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat May 16, 2015, 12 pm UK time)

gmv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well just being doing some zavvi maintenance just cancelled this as is out next week and not sold out on pre-order at all.

so may get it if comes out better than i think and alot cheaper as well.

basil :thumbs:
Yep! Had to do the same. Especially after they decided to bring forward the release of Tron Legacy to next week.

Its not Sold Out

When a release date on Zavvi arrives without any orders shipped it automatically get listed as sold out on release date

If the release date changes or when orders start shipping the listing will come back live

^^^ very impressed actually! The embossing is nice, if it was glossed it would be great, but the matte finish gives that Vietnam vibe anyway! Could of done with some artwork on the back though. Thanks for the pics @MCMXCII [emoji106]

Reactions: XCII
Awesome pics, I only have my iPod for taking pictures so quality is meh when I have to photograph steels, won't photo and upload mine here. Was great to see yours, there were a few specs on it that I weren't sure if they were part of the design or areas of missing paint, comparing it to yours I can see it seems flawless, which seems unheard of from Zavvi these days.

Many thanks for excellent pics @MCMXCII !
That is some serious embossing :thumbs:
Insides just fine even with artwork only on one side IMO.
Back could have done with something, though, even if only a continuation of the three stripes from the front.
Still looks washed out but the generous embossing turns what was a disappointing flat image into something quite decent.
Will hopefully order at some point in the not too distant future.