Good Morning Vietnam (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 13th, 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat May 16, 2015, 12 pm UK time)

gmv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it hasn't had much love but I like it. Better than the same movie still on every other release of this. Preordered!

Pre ordered!!! Love this film and love the late great Robin Williams. Not the best steelbook, but most of the time I will only see the spine while it's sitting on my shelf [emoji4]

Even this is a Robin William classic, there's something about the look of this steel that just screams "i'm not worth buying"... :dunno:

Nothing against Robin Williams, though the only film of his that I like is "One Hour Photo", but it's refreshing to see a steelbook release of this without his face plastered all over it.

Pre ordered for now but usually I end up having to cancel some due to new releases or too many arriving too close together and various other stuff that come up along the way( gotta watch me funds), so will see if it makes it to mine, lol.

Nothing against Robin Williams, though the only film of his that I like is "One Hour Photo", but it's refreshing to see a steelbook release of this without his face plastered all over it.
I can't think of any Steelbooks that have Robin Williams' face on it.

I can't think of any Steelbooks that have Robin Williams' face on it.
I also don't know of any other steelbook for GMV but I've seen images of Blu-rays which all have his image on the front - nothing unusual about that as he is the star of the picture.
The point I was trying to make is that it's nice to see a steelbook (or Blu-ray or DVD) brand new to the UK release with a different design.
I also prefer the muted un-flashy colour/design for another reason - I consider it more in keeping with the fact that the star that shined so bright for such a long time in now extinguished - RIP Robin Williams.

Last edited:
well just being doing some zavvi maintenance just cancelled this as is out next week and not sold out on pre-order at all.

so may get it if comes out better than i think and alot cheaper as well.

basil :thumbs: