Goodfellas (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #6) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order Monday, July 20)
Price: £29.99 (WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Note: 3 Discs - 4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray

DD260448-C6B7-401D-B8ED-8E76B252469D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
ToC got my interest with Blade Runner, then lost it with the next releases until 2001, which I preordered. Now I think they lost it for good.
I love this film but the steel looks like it's about Agent 47...

Got the update to order email from WBshop for this today, looks like payment has been taken and might get it early but still saying awaiting dispatch in account.

Looking forward to making some mama's meatballs and have to see if I can find a use for that steelbook thing the recipe comes in, not sure if it will make a good coaster or not.

Got the update to order email from WBshop for this today, looks like payment has been taken and might get it early but still saying awaiting dispatch in account.

Looking forward to making some mama's meatballs and have to see if I can find a use for that steelbook thing the recipe comes in, not sure if it will make a good coaster or not.
WB Shop often take payment 2 weeks before release date with pre orders
They then dispatch a few days before release date likely will be Thur next week

• Informative
Reactions: NinjaMonkey
WB Shop often take payment 2 weeks before release date with pre orders
They then dispatch a few days before release date likely will be Thur next week

Previous ones I got from them has been two days between taking payment and dispatching but I doubt it will be the same with this.

Had a preorder for this through fnac. Canceled it since it has the french title on the slip. Now looking for this version and I am late to the game. Amazon isn't shipping to the U.S. Does entertainment via ebay ship to the United States? I sent them a message but haven't heard anything. Or is anyone doing a mini group buy?

Had a preorder for this through fnac. Canceled it since it has the french title on the slip. Now looking for this version and I am late to the game. Amazon isn't shipping to the U.S. Does entertainment via ebay ship to the United States? I sent them a message but haven't heard anything. Or is anyone doing a mini group buy?

Keep an eye on this thread and the listing especially around the release date. 2001 came back in stock on Zavvi on release day (Aug. 31) and other TOC titles have come back in stock at Zavvi in the past as well.

Reactions: poweredbysteve
Just in. The quality of the artwork on the steelbook is pretty awful to be honest lol

Thanks for pics. Box looks pinkish as opposed to the beauty shots. Matt finish on steel?

The f***? Pink?? Total disaster....plus it´s a bloody mess with all those different rating logos on spines.....I wish I could continue the line with French/Italy releases, but there is problem with translation so.....really disappointing how this ToC line continues.....dunno what to do....