For all the details about the Special/Collector Edition:
Visit Grand Theft Auto V: Collector's Edition and Special Edition

Official HDN video:
[media=youtube]ZGw7JtmZD6c[/media]

Full Scan: (Thanks to dfoles)
5nag.png

Actual pictures: (thanks to blumaster)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Special Edition is Game exclusive in the UK, at £64.99, however you can use promo code "REDHOT513" to get £5 off making it £59.99 which doesn't seem too bad..

Collector's Edition is £120+ everywhere

GODDAMMIT!! I was hoping for Amazons customer service as well when the steelbook inevitably turns up damaged.... Hopefully this will be in a box of some sort with the map etc and packaged well...?

Thanks for the code :thumbs:

Edit: logged in with my gamestation account and had £8 in points to spend :D

Last edited:
Probably just the SE for me. Undecided if I want to pay the extra $70 for the collectors edition to get the Cap and Moneybag.

i pre-ordered the special edition with amazon, the collector edition for $150 is crazy $70 extra for a hat and a bag, plus some digital content

Wow the special edition seems to be sold out everywhere now! EEK! glad I decided to pre-order it at the last second! :LOL:

I'm picking up the ridiculous {param} all edition tonight at midnight. Assuming it has the same steelbook. Is that G2? :ohno:

I got both the Special Edition and the Collectors Edition. This is a franchise / company i happily spend my money on, for they are consistently great in what they do.

The SB will look nice next to the GoW: Ascension SB.

Reactions: dipzy