Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I’m paying 2/3x the price of retail for a one click then I expect it to be sent the same way it would from the retailer. So yeah it being double the price should mean the quality of service (packaging) is important. Same as on eBay too.

I don’t know anyone who would charge that and send it out worse than what the retailer would. eBay or private seller on their own shop. And if I did then I wouldn’t use them

it’s like the guys who charge £500 for a release/ item and then £5 shipping. Lol f**k off. Blows my mind
Of course quality of packaging is important.
And indeed as good as the retailer is the way it should be. (Same goes for ebay)
I meant that you should not expect twice a better service because he is selling at twice the price because the price is due to the item being OOP. If you buy at a higher price an item easily available forca cheaper price it is usually to get a better service. But here it is not the case.

man, the the death proof side of the steelbook is amazing!

and the rest is definitely not bad as well.. nothing too stunning imo, but solid

That looks really nice. All 3 slips do, but I'm happy with my FS choice. Steel looks better in hand there too, front and rear reds blend well. Minor complaint being i wish the spine title was red or white instead of yellow, but minor niggle.

Full slip still looks the weakest IMO...

I think it looks great.

yeah, wasnt it supposed to have a sandpaper finish? cant see that in the video

can’t stand that finish personally (sand paper)

Yeah his previous videos are like that as well, I managed to get 1080p eventually on one of them but definitely not 4K

Also hate the way he shoots in Portrait mode :facepalm:

I don’t mind them but then I use a phone to view them on. Works much better on a phone

I think it looks great.

can’t stand that finish personally (sand paper)

I don’t mind them but then I use a phone to view them on. Works much better on a phone

Yeah not great when you're trying to watch them on an iPad or god forbid a TV :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo