Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target - FYE
Price: $19.99 (Best Buy) - $18.99 (Target) - $25.00(Amazon) - $27.99 (FYE)

grindhousesteel.jpgghinside.jpggrindhousebdsteel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Much cheaper with shipping @paulboland, love ya! :happy:
Packaging is not the best but seams to do the job in protecting steelbooks strangely for what they use
It's vacuum packed cardboard mailer same as they use with the amaray blu-ray's
I got delivery recently of Platoon and arrived in perfect condition

It's a pity Halloween 2 and 3 from Scream Factory is amazon only for online orders as it would have been a lot cheaper to get from WowHD if they had of been able to sell them

Has anybody in the U.S. ordered this and received any shipping notices? I see Best Buy is sold out and doesn't show a release date.
Amazon shows the release date is Nov. 6th.

I'm asking because I ordered from Amazon in Canada and their original release date was Nov. 6th as well. But their site shows usually ships in 1 to 2 months. I ordered long ago when the item was in stock and still received an email saying it would be delivered between December and January.

Has anybody in the U.S. ordered this and received any shipping notices? I see Best Buy is sold out and doesn't show a release date.
Amazon shows the release date is Nov. 6th.

I'm asking because I ordered from Amazon in Canada and their original release date was Nov. 6th as well. But their site shows usually ships in 1 to 2 months. I ordered long ago when the item was in stock and still received an email saying it would be delivered between December and January.
I got shipping notice from BB a few days ago.

Reactions: Stygian
Target is shipping now for those interested. I cancelled my Amazon order after long delay with shipping and should have in hand shortly from Target by the weekend. Remember to use your RED card. :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
Love the look of the poster collage artwork inside ... front is OK - if you don't mind split artwork ... incomplete back is disappointing:-
1544016612660.png
1544015896575.png

Pics courtesy nuikichiSB:-
Dtpk2G3UwAEVxzk.jpg:large

Dtpk2ypVAAAa8tD.jpg:large

Dtpk0GyVYAI2hIL.jpg:large

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I received an email ad from Amazon.com this morning indicating that there were 2 left in stock on their website at $19.99 US so I ordered them.
Amazon.ca is still showing $34.99 Canadian and usually ships in 1 to 3 months. :rolleyes:

Now hopefully when I receive them they're in good shape.

Why does it say FYE exclusive when you click on their link? They were never exclusive to FYE. In fact many steelbooks on FYE's site says FYE Exclusive. False advertising.