cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: January 30, 2017
Purchase link: Groundhog Day
Price: £14.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey
Note: Overall matte Varnish, Gloss Spot UV on the front and back, 20-40% tints of white for the snowflakes (front and back), metallic tints through brass of clock

Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Image1.jpg
Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Outside cover Cover.jpg Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Inside Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone's know if this will be Region a playable? I'm not familiar with the zoom steelbook release. I have the U.K. Slipcover one so either way I'm good if it is Region B only.

20% -40% Tints of white?

Random

Love the film and love Murray. Lol that back art

Insanely great movie, plus a pretty decent steelbook (that back art... :)
It would be awesome to get the 4k remaster that was released in Japan 2 years ago (!!).

I'm not a huge fan of the design and really can't stand title-less artwork so it's an easy pass.

bing! :woot: now, don't you tell me you're not interested in getting this because i sure as heckfire will be doing so.

instant buy for me. been replaying my dvd copy of this peerless film forever waiting for a steel. i don't mind the title-less front and love the cover designs. counting down the days...
giphy.gif

bing! :woot: now, don't you tell me you're not interested in getting this because i sure as heckfire will be doing so.

instant buy for me. been replaying my dvd copy of this peerless film forever waiting for a steel. i don't mind the title-less front and love the cover designs. counting down the days...
giphy.gif

They say we're young and we don't know ...

When will Zoom start shipping outside UK? Anyone have any info on that?

I NEED THIS STEELBOOK! :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I was just thinking about this film last week when I was watching ghostbusters and wondering why it doesn't have a steelbook yet.. day one for me.. I'm not overly impressed with the artwork, the images seem too small as well but I think it'll look much better in hand and I've only got the dvd for this film. :oohyeah:

@harry
:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry