GROUPBUY - Scream 4 Limited Scream Figurine (Blu-Ray) [Sweden]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi Guys and Gals :scat::D

Im starting a new GB , this time its not a Steelbook , rather a Special Edition.

This will be done at cost (about 47-49 Euros (depends on the exchange rate my Credit Card will give) plus the shipping to you)

The shipping will have to be done individually since i have no idea what the weight is and how much it will cost for the postage. It will run (depending on the amount of pieces) anywhere between 6,50 and 20 Euros.

The cost for the product must be paid immediatly upon ordering , due to the fact that they charge my card immediatly after the order. The payment for the postage will be done at time of time of shipment seperatly.

The ordering will be done in increments of 4 in order to keep the postage to a minimum

Since these GBs are done at price , Tips are more then welcome

Thank you very much

John

List

1. lenochek04- ordered
2. king5six1 - ordered -Paid
3. Buffalo MX - ordered -Paid
4. Me - ordered

Price with conversion is 47 Euros.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffalo MX
Count me in x1, please (I'm helping a Mexican forum pal)

I'm looking for Digibook x4 and the other special edition x1 too

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
Order has been placed. Invoice will be coming on Wed or Thursday. Please be prepared to pay it IMMEDIATLY.

Thanks alot

Take care

John

So invoices are going out today. Please pay immediatly.

THank you for your understanding

John

Hi masterblaster!

I apologise as I just sent you a pm about this giftset asking how I could get one and asking what a group buy was, I have just stumbled across this thread! :hilarious:

If I am not too late I would really really like one of these, I would be willing to pay straight away through paypal if that is okay?

As I am new here though can you please explain to me how buying of here works, is this safe?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.