Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 503
Last edited by a moderator:
i couldnt order directly from nm because of a glitch at checkout but i got in on the usa gb here on hdn. hopefully that shipment makes it to apsmith!! sorry to hear about this mess. honestly I really wonder if they are doing this because of the value declarations placed on the packages.:wow:

i couldnt order directly from nm because of a glitch at checkout but i got in on the usa gb here on hdn. hopefully that shipment makes it to apsmith!! sorry to hear about this mess. honestly I really wonder if they are doing this because of the value declarations placed on the packages.:wow:
I was led to believe that if you went through one of the HDN group buys to get this you were encouraged not to order directly from the site. The group buys were there to help out those that couldn't make the pre order.

Reactions: Monkey2005
I was led to believe that if you went through one of the HDN group buys to get this you were encouraged not to order directly from the site. The group buys were there to help out those that couldn't make the pre order.
Yes that is true, but I'm 100% sure some members here will have got a GB copy and also ordered their maximum allowance direct. Nothing you can do about that.

Not if there are multiple slips. and the GB to choose 1 slip of the 3 (Picked for you in the end) per person (If you made it).

Does that make sense. (As I'm not sure if it does reading back)

Reactions: zoneism and jimmyv

all of this was discussed in the thread at that moment. i simply wanted to order the other lenticular that I couldn't source from the group buy. equivalent to ordering 1 click option from nm.