Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 508
Last edited by a moderator:
You can track with Royal Mail Track and Trace mate.

mine still shows stuck at GBLALA, arrived on the 27th, i never normally get mail on mondays, but i'm assuming you are down the road somewhere so i would of hoped mine would have shown up at the same time, i just fear it is going to end up on the border force shelf along with my IM

mine still shows stuck at GBLALA, arrived on the 27th, i never normally get mail on mondays, but i'm assuming you are down the road somewhere so i would of hoped mine would have shown up at the same time, i just fear it is going to end up on the border force shelf along with my IM

I got my Lenti A today and my tracking info didn't show till today, and was delivered straight away from the Moseley depot. But my Full Slip is still showing GBLALA so i think it will appear tomorrow or Wednesday. Probably a backlog after Xmas break, so wouldn't worry just yet just check tracking info daily hope you get it soon.:thumbs:

Reactions: hellboydce1

Mine arrived at GBLALA on the 27th too mate, as did must by the sounds of it. My lenti A turned up today so hopefully my B will turn up soon :cigar: I had no further updates till it arrived so I wouldn't worry :thumbs:

Mine still says INCHEON, Flight number : AF267. Starting to worry a little as my TDKR from Kimchi also says INCHEON, Flight number : AF267 and thats been like that since the 13th :(

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Mine still says INCHEON, Flight number : AF267. Starting to worry a little as my TDKR from Kimchi also says INCHEON, Flight number : AF267 and thats been like that since the 13th :(

Mine is also on flight AF267 since 23rd December.

It's only been 7 days since they dispatched it so I'm quite happy to wait this week before getting worried about customs issues.

Turned up today, so last steel of the year for me. Shame it has a big scratch across the front of the lenti cover. Must have been like it before being packed. What do you think of my chance of getting some sort of refund?

GOTGLentA.jpg
I am gutted. I ordered the One Click option. It arrived just before xmas and there was a noticeable scratch on the front of my Lenticular A version, which has actually gone through the wrapping onto the lenticular cover. I have contacted them today but I am not sure what they can do about it. :sick:

BTW I had got #054

Last edited:
View attachment 125640 I am gutted. I ordered the One Click option. It arrived just before xmas and there was a noticeable scratch on the front of my Lenticular A version, which has actually gone through the wrapping onto the lenticular cover. I have contacted them today but I am not sure what they can do about it. :sick:

BTW I had got #054

Same as mine mate, must have been the same packer Grrrr
I've sent them a message also, let's see what there customer service is like!!!

I know thing is for me I wanted to keep them all sealed and seeing that massive scratch across it ruins it. I don't know what they can do (would they provide me with a replacement lenticular cover?). What do you fellow ninjas think? How quick are they to respond?