Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 503
Last edited by a moderator:
Because of the holidays, it will take a while guys. My copy of Drive Nova has finally arrived (in europe) after 1 month.

Hello Harry,

Can you tell us if you have any update in your tracking information before you receive your parcel, or if you receive your parcel without any update on tracking ?

Thanks four your help :)

@Lacle i use www.track17.net to check my packages. And when it arrives in my country (Cyprus), i use the Cyprus post and track site to see when it will arrive at my post office or when do i have to go to the custom duties to pick it up.
Be patient buddy, it will arrive

Reactions: Marina Blue
@zoneism how do you find the quality of the lenti on both of the different ones by Nova ? On Pictures they always look awful, blurry and no depth...

I am asking because for Drive Lenti I find that it is Blurry, not the best lenti, love the 3 Drive edition Nova but lenti could have been sharper, more contrast and deepness...it looks cartooney I find... hard to explain, but maybe you know what I mean... Love the Full slip for GOTG Nova but both Lenti I find they do not look nice on pics...how are they in real ?

Last edited:
@Actarus, like CA2 from Nova, they're not picture friendly but once in your hands... that's another story. I personally have the Art B... great sharpness and 3D depth, between the characters and the "space", I love it! The arm of Star-Lord, the face of Rocket, the body of Gamora + her hand with the knife :thumbs: Groot and Drax... a little blurry.

@zoneism how do you find the quality of the lenti on both of the different ones by Nova ? On Pictures they always look awful, blurry and no depth...

I am asking because for Drive Lenti I find that it is Blurry, not the best lenti, love the 3 Drive edition Nova but lenti could have been sharper, more contrast and deepness...it looks cartooney I find... hard to explain, but maybe you know what I mean... Love the Full slip for GOTG Nova but both Lenti I find they do not look nice on pics...how are they in real ?

@charlie1533pr pretty much sums it up with his reply. They aren't picture friendly but they have good depth when you see them in hand.

Of all 3 in the set I have to say I prefer the full slip though