Guardians of the Galaxy 3D - In theaters August 01, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
From Marvel, the studio that brought you the global blockbuster franchises of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and The Avengers, comes a new team–the Guardians of the Galaxy. An action-packed, epic space adventure, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits–Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand - with the galaxy’s fate in the balance.
With: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper as the voice of Rocket, Vin Diesel as the voice of Groot, Lee Pace, Michael Rooker, Karen Gilian, Djimon Hounsou with John C. Reilly, Glenn Close as Commander Rael and Benicio del Toro as The Collector.

Trailer:

Attachments

• guardians.jpg
    guardians.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
So saw this a 2nd time as I am currently on vacation in Orlando with my brother. He had not seen it yet and I was all for it. A huge bonus was it was in IMAX and I believe this could be my first Imax film .

I think I enjoyed it even more the second time around. Really cant wait for the 3D BD release of this!

I think I enjoyed it even more the second time around. Really cant wait for the 3D BD release of this!

I'm just hoping they release the BD in the changing AR of IMAX because the movie really does benefit from it, and Gunn said he'd chosen the changes himself and they were part of the story, so it would be a shame to lose that. The final battle scene looks particularly amazing in the taller frame.

Reactions: Xavier
Right....

Me. The wife. Imax. GOTG. Tonight. F@ck yeah!!

I am an Imax virgin... OH YEAH! I have not been to the cinema with my lady for 6 years. damn.

@bloodsnake007 If anyone gives me Sh!t inside when Im watching the movie, im going to poke them in the eye with a Mango Chilli Pop. :scat: :hilarious:
@PKAVFC Ever since you became half Mexican, you've also become more violent! :jawdrop: Eres muy Peligroso Amigo! :D :LOL: :p I blame all the DAMN Spicy Sweets! ;)

IMAX Virgin?! LOL! :rofl: After this EPIC experience, you're gonna be an IMAX Wh*re!!! :naughty: Enjoy the movie Pablo! :thumbs: It's fu**ing awesome! :notworthy:

Reactions: PKAVFC
Just got back... Wow! What an amazing movie.... and IMAX... Unbelievable :) I'm hooked! The movie lived up to the hype. The wife loved it too. :thumbs:

Anyone on the fence about this... Go and see it!

@bloodsnake007 a hora soy un ninja Pacifica una vez mas!! :hilarious:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so gonna OWN this!!!!!!! :notworthy: :thumbs: :cool: As soon as there's an Order Link, BAM!!! It will be mine! :D :drool:

Dancing Baby Groot POP! Incoming!

http://popvinyl.net/pop-vinyl-news/dancing-baby-groot-pop-incoming/

Baby-Groot-pop-vinyl-figure.jpg

I am Groot!
When Guardians of the Galaxy launched three weeks ago, one scene stood out above the rest. While there was tons of great action and comedy in the film, fans fell in love with the post-credit scene featuring a dancing baby Groot. Shaking it to the Jackson 5′s “I Want You Back”, Groot solidified his place as the most popular character in the galaxy. Fans have been making their own versions of dancing Groot, but today Ryan Penagos, Executive Editorial Director of Marvel Digital Media, announced via twitter that Funko will be releasing the first licensed dancing Groot as a POP! figure.

Ryan-Penagos-on-Twitter-Its-real-The-first.png

baby-Groot-Funko-pop-vinyl.jpg

Reactions: PKAVFC
As of right now (box office for the USA only in Millions):
Captain America 2: $259.8
GOTG: $251.9

Let's just see how the Worldwide box office will finish for GOTG...

Just cam back from seeing this. 9 out of a 10, would have given it a 10. But that god awful 70's music in the soundtrack. I know it was part of the story, but they could have mixed the old song into a new electronic song or something

Just cam back from seeing this. 9 out of a 10, would have given it a 10. But that god awful 70's music in the soundtrack. I know it was part of the story, but they could have mixed the old song into a new electronic song or something

No thank you.Things like that ruin great movie soundtracks.

And it's the music his MOM prepared for him... the music that SHE listened and passed to her son ;)

That's how I discovered The Beatles, Beach Boys and a lot more of 60-70 songs when my father gave me his old tapes back in the day when I was 7-8.

Guys please dont try to reason with Ricker when it comes to music and movies ... its not possible. ;) Isnt it you who hates all western movies? a whole genre. :(

Reactions: IRON MAN and ocielz
Westerns or the 70's John. I take that back. There is one Western I really like. Cowboys vs Aliens, now thats a great Western