Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray SteelBook Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Slipcover)

djs1401

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire (UK)
All slips accounted for-no longer available

This is to showcase the custom/fanmade lenticular slip Zesty and myself have made for the Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook.

There will be a Group Buy, where you will be able to gets your hands on one of these slips, so stay tuned.
It will be limited to 50pcs - EDIT-increased to 90pcs
Price: TBC
The one pictured below was just a concept, and the only change between this and the final product for the GB will be the word on the back 'CUSTOM' will be changed to 'FANMADE'.
Everything else will be the same.

DSC07439[2].jpg

DSC07436[2].jpg

DSC07444[2].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just upgraded to Premium Membership, and if I don't get one of these beauties I will have to resort to being a bottom feeder again. Sure hope I get one.

In the words of Rocket, "Oh... F**K Yeah!" :cool: :D
_1400444190.gif

@djs1401 and @zesty That's bad ass!!! :notworthy: :thumbs: An HDN Logo or Ninja Exclusive would of been awesome! ;) No matter, this Slip is EPIC! :woot: THANKS for sharing your talents!

What a great idea. :thumbs:
Is this what you had in mind: (notice the HDN logo)
GOTG_slip_back[new_preview].jpg

This is a preview of the new back, which has been approved.
Hope you all like it :D

Last edited:
What a great idea. :thumbs:
Is this what you had in mind: (notice the HDN logo)
View attachment 110313
This is a preview of the new back, which has been approved.
Hope you all like it :D
New Back!? :notworthy: The HDN Logo on the cassette tape is truly AWESOME!!! :thumbs: This Slip has become that much more EPIC! :cool:

Definitely a MUST OWN!!! :drool: Thanks @djs1401 and @zesty!
Awesome :drool: it, so does :cap: ...Hey @bloodsnake007 what do you think?
@Netclone What do I think?! :jawdrop: I fu**ing LOVE it! :drool:

Just before I shell out for the Premium Membership, is there many more of these fanmade sleeves available?

If I had the printing facility and motor skills to put these together, I think I would sit in PhotoShop all year long making my own for my entire collection!

But because I dont have the printing facility, im going to have to become a Premium Ninja... then buy all of the available ones!

Just before I shell out for the Premium Membership, is there many more of these fanmade sleeves available?

If I had the printing facility and motor skills to put these together, I think I would sit in PhotoShop all year long making my own for my entire collection!

But because I dont have the printing facility, im going to have to become a Premium Ninja... then buy all of the available ones!

:drool: Are there any more lovely slips like these in the premium part of the site?

If things go well this might be one of many ;) There are a lot of talented people on this site so we'll see!

Reactions: PunkNinja