Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray SteelBook Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Slipcover)

djs1401

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire (UK)
All slips accounted for-no longer available

This is to showcase the custom/fanmade lenticular slip Zesty and myself have made for the Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook.

There will be a Group Buy, where you will be able to gets your hands on one of these slips, so stay tuned.
It will be limited to 50pcs - EDIT-increased to 90pcs
Price: TBC
The one pictured below was just a concept, and the only change between this and the final product for the GB will be the word on the back 'CUSTOM' will be changed to 'FANMADE'.
Everything else will be the same.

DSC07439[2].jpg

DSC07436[2].jpg

DSC07444[2].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home from work and didn't even know the GB had taken place, so as I had expected, I did not get one. Sure glad I upgraded my membership!

Sorry you missed out Mate . Me too, although i made it to the reserve list.

No reason to be angry at anyone mate. Naughtius Maximus DID send a reminder uesterday to confirm when the GB was going live. He then sent another reminder 20 minutes before it started.

Judging by the huge demand, im sure they might consider upping the number of slips made. Just keep subscribed to this thread and cross your fingers.

Sorry you missed out Mate . Me too, although i made it to the reserve list.

No reason to be angry at anyone mate. Naughtius Maximus DID send a reminder uesterday to confirm when the GB was going live. He then sent another reminder 20 minutes before it started.

Judging by the huge demand, im sure they might consider upping the number of slips made. Just keep subscribed to this thread and cross your fingers.

A reminder yesterday? I for one didn't get that and subsequently was out when the GB went live so didn't get the 20 minute reminder until after the GB.

The reminder was just that, a reminder. I think the actual time of the GB was announced very early on so it's unfortunate if anyone missed out on the opportunity to be in the running for the gb.

For those who have signed up to be a premium member, there will be many other opportunities like this to get your hands on similar unique products. And welcome to the clan!!

Please put me down on for one if more are made available or cancellations occur. And as for "denizen" stating I shouldn't be angry, it's so frustrating to lose out on this item because I can't be sitting in front of a computer all day long. I have to work 7 days a week. I, like so many others, upgraded my membership specifically to obtain one of these slips and it seems it was all for nothing. I don't recall any reminders, either, but if I'm not around to read it, then it would not matter anyway. All in all a major letdown.

Please put me down on for one if more are made available or cancellations occur. And as for "denizen" stating I shouldn't be angry, it's so frustrating to lose out on this item because I can't be sitting in front of a computer all day long. I have to work 7 days a week. I, like so many others, upgraded my membership specifically to obtain one of these slips and it seems it was all for nothing. I don't recall any reminders, either, but if I'm not around to read it, then it would not matter anyway. All in all a major letdown.

Don't feel let down mate. Quite a few long-time subscribed ninjas missed out on this too, even though they were sat at their computer. The premium membership gave you the opportunity to take part in the group buy, but it was never a guaranteed spot on the final list. There will be other opportunities. ;)

The fact that they increased this to 90 copies shows how they want to help as many ninjas as they can in this situation.

Just to clarify, I have a list that i MANUALLY put together of premium ninjas who i msg from time to time. I admit i didnt have time to check if everyone who registered their interest before the GB was on my list or not, for that i apologise.

But due to the new forum features one of the staff members kindly sent a alert to all premium members with 1 hour to go (2pm) - so check your logs it should be there. I still sent a reminder to those on my list with 20min remaining + updated my profile/ updated threads.

I'm truly gutted on behalf of all those that wanted this and missed out, but there is only so much we can do for you guys. If you collect items you know full well that you need to check the site every few days / sign up to threads to get updates so you don't miss out on things such as this.

Anyway, as i say there are things YOU can do to avoid this happening again, 'watch' threads and change your preferences so you get emailed when you get an 'alert' and so on.

You win some, you lose some. *shrug* :(

The reminder was just that, a reminder. I think the actual time of the GB was announced very early on so it's unfortunate if anyone missed out on the opportunity to be in the running for the gb.

For those who have signed up to be a premium member, there will be many other opportunities like this to get your hands on similar unique products. And welcome to the clan!!

I agree, this is just one of many great opportunities one can avail as a premium supporter. As they say, "You win some, you lose some"...that is part of life.