Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
No idea from that translation. Could literally be anything when the first line translates as "failed to fail".... what, so they're winning... awesome! Maybe they've overestimated the demand?

Correct translation as per google

Good morning.
Nova Media.
NOVA EXCLUSIVE # 15 <GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol.1> We will inform you about 2D + 3D pre-order.
First of all, I apologize to those who have failed the pre-order. This is the old title for the Guardians of the Galaxy, and many versions have already been released, including the still-used Steel Book, and the demand is lower than expected. It is difficult to digest 4,000 sheets because the minimum number of steel sheets is 4,000. I did not distribute the quantity of each type, so I tried to proceed without any problems for customers. In addition, as you already know, both overseas and domestic sales,

Even though I had more gold, I had an early exhaustion. It is our fault that we can not predict the demand precisely, and it is also our fault that the meaning of the term limited preorder has also faded. I would rather have disappointed customers if it was the old way, but I have disappointed many people with our misjudgment. I bow my head again and say sorry. In the future, we will strive to be a manufacturer that does not disappoint our customers. Thank you. Nova Media Dream
is that a generic reply to all complaints about this release?

Yeah that don't make sense

Sounds like an apology for the NC a few years back lol

Strangely when I google translate it I don't get a bit about gold and some other bits are different

If they're going to put out Winter Soldier, Ant Man and Civil War I wish they'd just announce it upfront and be done with it so we know where we stand then we can draw a line under it and anticipate future unreleased exclusives by them

Apparently they're referring to their Korean base customers about selling the title couple of hours ago for a very short time and ended it afterwards (trying the new system of preorder) which obviously pissed off a lot of them.

If they're going to put out Winter Soldier, Ant Man and Civil War I wish they'd just announce it upfront and be done with it so we know where we stand then we can draw a line under it and anticipate future unreleased exclusives by them

I hope they don't touch winter soldier, kimchis is too good and I dont need another lol

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Covcraig
Apparently they're referring to their Korean base customers about selling the title couple of hours ago for a very short time and ended it afterwards (trying the new system of preorder) which obviously pissed off a lot of them.

So it isn't going live at the same time for everyone then?

So it isn't going live at the same time for everyone then?
Unsure but it looks like they already listed it and removed it off their Korean website, I'm guessing that was not the plan or maybe they've just decided to go early with their local preorder than expected... dunno!!

Box Set for Domestic Sales is a 100% sell out. International is expected to be the same. I have to close boxset orders for GB in 3 hours, last 6 Box remains. If anybody want to join please do so now as international orders might be a sell out in seconds or minutes for Box edition.

My hands are tied and I understand the GB was not announced long ago but I posted it as soon as I was given the go ahead.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
So Nova are allocating more stocks to GBs and resellers than their online store when it is stable and secure? I wish they abolish this practice and direct consumers to buy from their store and then they can allocate the leftovers to GB to deplete.
Totally agree. Been saying that for years.

GB'S should only be for companies that don't ship to other countries.....