Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
I reckon they'll do character full slips like the Avengers ones.

What I do hope this time round there's a proper o ring lenti edition as opposed to a magnet lenti one like AOU

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Excited to see what Nova comes up with. Wasn't as impressed with their AoU effort though it kept in line with their first Avengers release. Will have to be really amazing to make me consider double dipping as I have the Blufans double lenti UE. Which is one of the most beautiful releases I own. That steel <3

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Next one will be probably Ant-man WEA
I'll be honest, and probably in a minority, but Nova's NC is pretty much perfect for me. I didn't like BF's WEA, and I think the lenti is great (albeit, I prefer side load slips and not o-rings)

I have Nova's full slip of their NC for Guardians, which I sold the steel and put Zavvis WEA in. I love it but can't wait to see how the steel turns out for this.

Despite not needing this release I feel I'm more likely to get the 1 click than I was with AOU, for starters I like the film a lot more, secondly I suspect the overall package will be a lot more pleasing on the eye. Don't be surprised to see the full slips use a similar design to that Nova used on their Avengers and AOU slips i.e. 1 character on each side, suspect using these images

8e6b25ad94701ddfc60bd870b98110a3--of-the-galaxy-guardians-of-gahoole.jpg

(The first 5 anyway, then it'll be a shoot out between Ronan and Yondu)

Even the holofoil would look good with these :D

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
I more than happy with my Blufan's edition, so I'll pass. I'd rather Nova just jumped straight to GOTG2 and gave BF some proper competition.

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and harry
Wooo~ sweet!!! :woot: Awesome news and I for one am always in for more releases of my fave MCU movies so bring on some awesome character slips like with Avengers and AoU. :drool::drool::drool:

Also, now I am hoping they do a WEA of TWS too .... :oohyeah: pretty please!!

Interesting to see which Steelbook artwork Nova is going to go for :hungry:
No holo-fail slips please :stop:

I wonder whether the GotG plan is to release vol 1 + 2 in shoe type boxes? Seems to be Asia fashion nowadays...:giggle:

Already own the R&G Blufans edition but definitely in for another release with WEA :hungry:
Just hoping for Howard the Duck on the back of the 1-click box :LOL: