Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
The whole marvel thing from nova and kimchi is getting a bit boring and id rather they don't keep re releasing marvel films but I am a sucker for guardians. Will depend on art though

I reckon they'll do character full slips like the Avengers ones.

What I do hope this time round there's a proper o ring lenti edition as opposed to a magnet lenti one like AOU

I hope this isn't a new thing too, would want a proper lenti slip (o ring) from them

I wouldn't have a problem with them doing lenticular magnets if they were like the Manta "Man of Steel" where the lenticular art is the same as the steelbook.

Having contrasting artwork like on Nova's "Age of Ultron" just makes for an attractive border. Looks poorly made. But that's just my opinion.

Despite not needing this release I feel I'm more likely to get the 1 click than I was with AOU, for starters I like the film a lot more, secondly I suspect the overall package will be a lot more pleasing on the eye. Don't be surprised to see the full slips use a similar design to that Nova used on their Avengers and AOU slips i.e. 1 character on each side, suspect using these images

8e6b25ad94701ddfc60bd870b98110a3--of-the-galaxy-guardians-of-gahoole.jpg

(The first 5 anyway, then it'll be a shoot out between Ronan and Yondu)

Even the holofoil would look good with these :D

One poster per steelbook. That would be a big one-click. Only for the real collector!

Have a funny feeling this will come with a quarter slip with lenti magnet and not a proper lenti o ring slip :(

Hope I'm wrong

Nova said they will release the info (price, print run and slip type details) in a few days when I asked them

Reactions: BookofSteel