Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
Steelbook is nice. Everything else is acceptable. Lenti has potential though. But definitely overpriced for 3 yr old movie. This price is reserved for new releases. = Gotta pass.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Aniv
Same here, dont own any previous releases so Im in for fullslip A, but I like blufans more tbh. Not so much excitement with this release but I need to continue with Nova Fullslip line :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Massive missed opportunity for Nova, thankfully money saved as I was all geared up to be 1 clicking this

Looks decent, but not great. This is probably going to be one of these releases I pass on, and then it comes out and looks amazing and I'll need it. But for now, kind of an easy pass. Box looks top notch though.

Only like the lenti with both iconic shots in front and back, that be the only one I will get. The starlord slip is weird, took me a while to figure out what it was in first place lol