Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
think I may haveto try for a lenti - thats a nice looking steel

apologies if its been asked but does anyone know if this will be a fullslip lenti or o-ring lenti?
Sold if the former

Are we this far into Novamedias run of Exclusives and Nova choice release where the question of the lenti edition being a Fullslip or an o ring really needs to be asked?

Are we this far into Novamedias run of Exclusives and Nova choice release where the question of the lenti edition being a Fullslip or an o ring really needs to be asked?
considering my collection is from various Asian retailers, some of whom started doing full slip lenti's after o-rings for so long, yes.

Now I think about it, I cant recall a Nova lenti-full slip, just blufans and kimchi, so you may have a point.
no need be rude about it mind. Retailers do change sometimes

considering my collection is from various Asian retailers, some of whom started doing full slip lenti's after o-rings for so long, yes.

Now I think about it, I cant recall a Nova lenti-full slip, just blufans and kimchi, so you may have a point.
no need be rude about it mind. Retailers do change sometimes

Yep I agree with this they do change sometimes, but the beauty shot clearly shows it to be an o-ring lenti and not a fullslip lenti.:whistle:

I like the steel and full slip A but going
live in 2 days lol can't they give people some time?

Hate that the lenti is an actual shot from the film like they did with kill bill 1 but the back is cool

What's this pre order stuff they are talking about? A new way?

Was hoping for something much better than this. Makes me realize how great the Blu Fans editions really are. This came on really fast too. No need to rush this out. Could have done better Nova!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I like the steel and full slip A but going
live in 2 days lol can't they give people some time?

Hate that the lenti is an actual shot from the film like they did with kill bill 1 but the back is cool

What's this pre order stuff they are talking about? A new way?
Lenti image could have been way better.. seemed rushed to me.

Lenti image could have been way better.. seemed rushed to me.

I think it's because it's an actual still from the film and not poster art. I think they look bad when it's a still

Really like full slip A though and although I do like the back I wish it had the drax and dancing groot image instead.

I do want this though but I wish pre order wasn't in 2 days and the price was a bit lower

Was hoping for something much better than this. Makes me realize how great the Blu Fans editions really are. This came on really fast too. No need to rush this out. Could have done better Nova!

Definitely does feel rushed, given how long T2, Kill Bill 1 & 2 and Avengers AOU took to come out between initial announcement to beauty shots to PO to release I had this down as something that might not even be out this year, certainly not announcement, beauty shots and PO all in the same week and release a few weeks later

• Thanks
Reactions: darczap
They offer a certain period of time for preordering the item and then adjust the print run accordingly, I guess. Not a bad idea, I think. However, a maximum limitation is still given (4000 in this case)

So although 4000 is the highest they will do depending on how many order that can change? So there's no quantity amount on single editions yet right?

Can't believe they are putting this up for pre order in 2 days

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Hmmmm......... Nothing jumps out at me here. Some of the artwork/design looks a bit hodge podge/rushed to me personally.

Happy with my Blufans Ultimate edition. Will skip this and put cash towards Blufans Rogue One and GOTG2 instead.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry