Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase link: KimchiDVD (Pre-order on March 22 at 2 PM Korea Time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $49.99
Note: 700 copies (Lenticular Fullslip Only)
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey HERE (Now closed)

56291E6F-F88E-42ED-B8A7-265A52F5CDFB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah damn ... WWA isn't what I was hoping for. :(

I just pray they do a WEA for CW coz I need Kimchi to make a gorgeous steel for that movie.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
think I'll just hold on to the Zavvi copy until the inevitable Korean WEA Lenti package we'll get down the line.

Dont mind if its these guys, Nova or some other Asian retailer. We all know it's coming, eventually.

If its WWA at this stage its probably pointless. It will still sell out no doubt but to release it after the WWA has been out for months and all of Blufans editions have dropped, just don't see the point dropping a WWA premium at this stage

The point im making is why as a business move bring out a WWA art premium so late in the game?

I think this what begun the downward spiral for Novamedia and Marvel WWA releasas, Blufans were putting out their steelbook designs quicker and quicker and eventually people just held out for those and Nova couldn't shift them.. look at Civil War, still instock on Nova. If Kimchi goes this route then could find themselves in the same predicament especially as the WWA steel is garbage itself, people are gonna be double/triple dipping for the slip and most of the artworks appear in one form or another on the previously released slips so they're gonna have to be good.

Buyers, in my opinion, are more likely to buy a premium WWA version THEN a premium WEA version as opposed to the other way round

I don't need an essay to explain why I do or do not want this or why it is or isn't pointless in releasing it.

It's real simple...

You ready...

I like collecting steelbooks and their slips with different artwork as it's a hobby I enjoy and have the disposable income to do so.

The end.

I don't need an essay to explain why I do or do not want this or why it is or isn't pointless in releasing it.

It's real simple...

You ready...

I like collecting steelbooks and their slips with different artwork as it's a hobby I enjoy and have the disposable income to do so.

The end.

Why is it more often than not when I write a comment on here I get some twattish response from you?

The so called "essay" wasn't for you, aimed at you or about you yet it seemingly has rattled your cage, why? More so,who questioned or dictated to you anything remotely to do with why you may or may not want this? I weren't questioning the ethics of collecting, and for the record buddy, we all have disposable income to spend on tin cases for blu ray discs and we all enjoy collecting them.. this is a blu ray steelbook forum we're on after all.

I gave my personal view on the matter, MY personal view. You don't have to agree with it, you don't even have to care about it, just **** off with your little snide comments, okay mate?

Why is it more often than not when I write a comment on here I get some twattish response from you?

The so called "essay" wasn't for you, aimed at you or about you yet it seemingly has rattled your cage, why? More so,who questioned or dictated to you anything remotely to do with why you may or may not want this? I weren't questioning the ethics of collecting, and for the record buddy, we all have disposable income to spend on tin cases for blu ray discs and we all enjoy collecting them.. this is a blu ray steelbook forum we're on after all.

I gave my personal view on the matter, MY personal view. You don't have to agree with it, you don't even have to care about it, just **** off with your little snide comments, okay mate?

I gave MY opinion on MY collecting... :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
This is really disappointing for me! Was hoping for some different artwork to the one we already have to go with the 1st guardian's release! Does people think that they will 're-release it again in a while with WEA steel??