Purchase links: Blu-ray from Best Buy - UHD from Best Buy
Price: $29.99 - $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4K UHD +3D + Blu-ray
01.jpg 04.jpg

Blu-ray + DVD
02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, but is there likely to be any option for UK fans to obtain this Best Buy steelbook - such as a group buy?

I passed on the UK Zavvi steelbook release as it was missing the 3D disk, but if there's a means to obtain the Best Buy 4K/3D exclusive for those of us without a US mailing address, I'd be keen to hear.

Desk

Forgive my ignorance, but is there likely to be any option for UK fans to obtain this Best Buy steelbook - such as a group buy?

I passed on the UK Zavvi steelbook release as it was missing the 3D disk, but if there's a means to obtain the Best Buy 4K/3D exclusive for those of us without a US mailing address, I'd be keen to hear.

Desk

I'm considering hosting a group buy.

You are most interested in the 4k & 3D version?

I'm considering hosting a group buy.

You are most interested in the 4k & 3D version?
Well, that's certainly a welcome glimmer of hope - and yes, it's the 4K/3D Best Buy release I'd be interested in.

Saying that, I've never before been part of a group buy and am not sure I have the posting total necessary to even qualify.

Desk

Well, that's certainly a welcome glimmer of hope - and yes, it's the 4K/3D Best Buy release I'd be interested in.

Saying that, I've never before been part of a group buy and am not sure I have the posting total necessary to even qualify.

Desk

Post count doesn't matter anymore - the biggest hurdle for folks overseas is shipping cost. So for 1 - 3 items is about $29 total - that's postage, box & shipping supplies and cost of insurance against loss or damage.

For 1 item it's not really worth it - but I can combine among any of my existing group buys if you find something else that interests you in the USA.

My group buys can be found at https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/authors/apsmith21.485/

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Desk
I'd like to join a GB for the 3d & 4k steelbook. I plan to get 2 (one for me one for a friend) so the shipping cost is going to be fine.

I just preorderd but I do not know why because I always end up with a much nicer premium release later (o.k much later) and the Best Buy edition usually end up on the bay. :confused:

I just preorderd but I do not know why because I always end up with a much nicer premium release later (o.k much later) and the Best Buy edition usually end up on the bay. :confused:

Insurance. In the unlikely event a premium version doesn't work out, you want to end up with at least one version. Then again, that's how you justify ending up with multiple different steels of the same movie. And by you, I mean me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano