Purchase links: Blu-ray from Best Buy - UHD from Best Buy
Price: $29.99 - $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4K UHD +3D + Blu-ray
01.jpg 04.jpg

Blu-ray + DVD
02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, AiW was the only one I have seen. Which other ones are Region B locked?

Dumbo, Jungle Book (Animated), Snow White, Nightmare Before Christmas... I feel like i'm missing one. But yeah, those ones i'm pretty sure are locked.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Yah let's make a steelbook for GOTG2 with a giant red circle button that dominates like 20% of the front cover and make it look like the movie title is called DO NOT PUSH!

Yah! :thumbs::thumbs:

Oh and yah let's make the back cover HELLA BORING too. Yah! :woot:

hmm lemme see. this or Blufans WEA this or Blufans WEA hmmm....

NOT! :wtf:

:rolleyes:

Reactions: K.i.T
I have like 5 or 6 zavvi disney steelbooks that were region B locked.

Oh, AiW was the only one I have seen. Which other ones are Region B locked?

Dumbo, Jungle Book (Animated), Snow White, Nightmare Before Christmas... I feel like i'm missing one. But yeah, those ones i'm pretty sure are locked.

I think every Marvel Disney film has been region free though, even the Zavvi ones.

hard to tell if thats a real sample or just a printed card for the picture of the steel in the video.

The Zavvi ones I quoted I tested and put in my blu-ray player, they sadly don't work over here. (n)

Those early Zavvi Disney ones were. I think they used the old catalogue discs. But the Marvel ones since Thor have been region free.

This artwork is atrocious. I probably won't wait for the Blufans WEA to own this film so the regular amaray will suffice. So many things wrong with this design...