Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4K UHD +3D + Blu-ray
01.jpg 04.jpg

Blu-ray + DVD
02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
?? this isn't a steelbook

Keep telling yourself that.

This will be the steelbook release, even if it doesn't say it in the listing. It wouldn't say Only @ BB if it wasn't an exclusive, and we all know the BB exclusive will be a steelbook.

Keep telling yourself that.

This will be the steelbook release, even if it doesn't say it in the listing. It wouldn't say Only @ BB if it wasn't an exclusive, and we all know the BB exclusive will be a steelbook.

It usually says steelbook on the listing tho. That's why I'm confused. Has this happened before?

Lol I'm calm, I'm just making sure I know what I'm ordering if that's alright with you.. I was just told by a Best Buy employee that this isn't a steelbook so I'm just telling y'all

Lol which all knowledgeable Best Buy employee told you that? Not to be mean, but 99% of them know nothing about Blu-Rays or steelbooks. They don't even understand why it's annoying to me when I arrive at the store on Tuesday and the new movies aren't even put out on the floor yet (like today).

It's your decision whether to order this or not. No one is forcing you to buy this.
You can always return it if it's not a steelbook (which it is).

Will this be region free? I may be up for this steelbook also if its region free.

These Marvel releases have been region free, but no way to test until release day.

Any group buy I post will be really limited, Best Buy has locked this listing down quite a bit.

I am so confused, why is everyone so sure this is a steelbook? Best Buy doesn't list it as one.

?? this isn't a steelbook

See the above link to the Marvel site from Pieter - tons of clues from their official site - this is 100% going to be a steelbook.

Best Buy screws up listing info all the time - lots of folks on this forum have been through this before...

Those images tell the whole story, exactly like the preview images we've gotten before. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333
Lol I'm calm, I'm just making sure I know what I'm ordering if that's alright with you.. I was just told by a Best Buy employee that this isn't a steelbook so I'm just telling y'all

Yeah, I think that's the thing - don't trust what Best Buy employees tell you - they have no idea.

If there was any doubt in this listing we'd let you know - it would also likely say "Possible" in the title as well. ;)

Welcome to the forums, lots of info on here to read and get up to date on! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333
It actually showed up in the 4K steelbook search for a while this afternoon but now it no longer does; go figure.

It actually showed up in the 4K steelbook search for a while this afternoon but now it no longer does; go figure.
It probably just means that it was accidentally posted before their policy allows it or the studio requested for it to not be posted until a certain date and one of BBY's monkeys just jumped the gun.

Reactions: monanza
Facebook and Twitter BestBuy announcements confirmed steelbook and it is now identified as such on the website. Confusion solved. Thanks for the heads up apsmith21 (I ordered it as soon as I saw your post). :smuggrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21