Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Defo in for this and looking forward to seeing what art the choose for the steel and slips but this won't be released until the first quarter of next year.

Beauty and the Beast to release in August. If it gets delayed (always possible) and this release follows it still might release by the end of the year. But they better get busy. They've been announcing things left and right but TFA is still a month away and no idea when Dr. Strange / Rogue One / Fantastic Beasts are coming out...

Personally, I hope this does take a while but the details sound awesome. My mouth is watering.

TFA One-Click + Variant
OAB TFA
Doctor Strange One-Click
Fantastic Beasts One-Click
Beauty & the Beast One-Click
GOTG 2 One-Click
OAB Lego Movie

That's at least $1200 using a conservative estimate. I'm perfectly ok with spreading out and grateful for a delay!

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444 and cooey
Personally, I hope this does take a while but the details sound awesome. My mouth is watering.

TFA One-Click + Variant
OAB TFA
Doctor Strange One-Click
Fantastic Beasts One-Click
Beauty & the Beast One-Click
GOTG 2 One-Click
OAB Lego Movie

That's at least $1200 using a conservative estimate. I'm perfectly ok with spreading out and grateful for a delay!

You forgot rogue one

Sounds like dr strange GB will be maybe next month ... Could be a slight delay

Rogue one GB a month or 2 after that

Beauty and the beast GB a month or 2 after that (standard release is August) so this won't be till next year, maybe December/ Jan time - not interested in the rest so they aren't in my prediction lol

i see on the other site the art has now been approved but it can't be shown till early july for the reveal.
and quote"It is beautiful and I love it!"

so looking good hopefully on that comment from he who must not be named :D

basil :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012