Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£85 for one steel lol

giphy.gif
Yeah, I know but this was like my holy grail of steelbooks as it's one of my favourite films and the lenti looks amazing.
I'm hoping to see a good rocket and baby groot on the lentil for number two.
Funny enough though, that's also one of my favourite boxers, bit gutted I miss the fight as I am in Vegas 2 weeks later. I will get over it thought as I have tickets to alvarez vs ggg

Yeah, I know but this was like my holy grail of steelbooks as it's one of my favourite films and the lenti looks amazing.
I'm hoping to see a good rocket and baby groot on the lentil for number two.
Funny enough though, that's also one of my favourite boxers, bit gutted I miss the fight as I am in Vegas 2 weeks later. I will get over it thought as I have tickets to alvarez vs ggg
Sorry, I know it's a typo but I lol'ed at lentil. Think I paid about £55-60 for the double lenti, and yeah, the whole package is great. I don't like the quality of the paper/card BF's use on the slips, but the steel and lentis are top notch. It's probably my most watched movie in the last 5 years.
Floyd is hands down, my favourite. People say he's boring, but he's a tactical genius. Hoping he easily beats Conor, he's made a bit of a mockery of UFC recently.

• Thanks
Reactions: Watkinss1
Sorry, I know it's a typo but I lol'ed at lentil. Think I paid about £55-60 for the double lenti, and yeah, the whole package is great. I don't like the quality of the paper/card BF's use on the slips, but the steel and lentis are top notch. It's probably my most watched movie in the last 5 years.
Floyd is hands down, my favourite. People say he's boring, but he's a tactical genius. Hoping he easily beats Conor, he's made a bit of a mockery of UFC recently.
Lol, that auto correct on my phone gets me every time.
It really is a great movie and package. I managed to avoid the question as to how much I spent as it is her favourite film also and I quickly distracted her with the amazing lenti, with the work blufans did on that one definitely means this one will be my first one click.
I agree, if you can see the skill Mayweather uses to make his opponents look average it's amazing. I have managed to get out to Vegas to watch him fight twice, first against alvarez then maidana 2. Anyway, I could talk boxing for ages so I best shut up now before I get kicked off here and told to go to a boxing forum lol

Can't wait for this :thumbs:

hoping this comes with an awesome box too like the first film...

It'll be a proper box rather than the shoe box style

You forgot rogue one

Sounds like dr strange GB will be maybe next month ... Could be a slight delay

Rogue one GB a month or 2 after that

Beauty and the beast GB a month or 2 after that (standard release is August) so this won't be till next year, maybe December/ Jan time - not interested in the rest so they aren't in my prediction lol

From what I know -

July - Dr Strange, Fantastic Beasts and Lego Batman
August - Rogue One

It'll be a proper box rather than the shoe box style

From what I know -

July - Dr Strange, Fantastic Beasts and Lego Batman
August - Rogue One

3 in one month? Bit much really but if that's their plan then that's their plan. Good job I don't want their fantastic beasts and Lego batman then lol

So I got it right if they stick to that plan.... Strange next month (July) & rogue one a month (or 2) after.
If they stick to what you say

I reakon Beauty and the beast GB will be around November-ish

3 in one month? Bit much really but if that's their plan then that's their plan. Good job I don't want their fantastic beasts and Lego batman then lol

So I got it right if they stick to that plan.... Strange next month (July) & rogue one a month (or 2) after.
If they stick to what you say

I reakon Beauty and the beast GB will be around November-ish

All about the monies mate and then you get three times to express how much more we are compared to everyone else

:D ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
@cooey

Just clicked what you mean lol

I actually meant a bit much as in 3 lots of films from blufans in one month (7 editons judging that strange will have 3, beasts has 3 and Lego batman 1) but yeah will cost a pretty penny too lol

But yeah I can only afford one blufans editon a month/ month and half

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@cooey

Just clicked what you mean lol

I actually meant a bit much as in 3 lots of films from blufans in one month (7 editons judging that strange will have 3, beasts has 3 and Lego batman 1) but yeah will cost a pretty penny too lol

But yeah I can only afford one blufans editon a month/ month and half

Yeah, add that in with Kimchi, Manta and everyone else it's looking like its not going to let up

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

Yeah, add that in with Kimchi, Manta and everyone else it's looking like its not going to let up

True. This is why I like mantas current business model and hope they stick to one every 2-4 months. They currently have 6 in their line up but that could take more than a year to release them all. Saying that with them scrapping global line it might make them move faster on WEA

But for me as blufans are the most expensive so I can only really do one a month (if that at times) so I hope they don't release loads each month with their distribution change over and July is a one off. Suppose one of them in July is a OAB WWA though

Last edited:
True. This is why I like mantas current business model and hope they stick to one every 2-4 months. They currently have 6 in their line up but that could take more than a year to release them all. Saying that with them scrapping global line it might make them move faster on WEA

But for me as blufans are the most expensive I can only really do one a month (if that at times) so I hope they don't release loads each month with their distribution change over and July is a one off. Suppose one of them in July is a OAB WWA though

Dont forget FAC. They do that also :p:LOL: