Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to post these as they are my best collection (and yes I am missing the UE vol 1) but I'm unsure whether or not to purchase the FAC set or just wait for Kimchi... decision, decisions.

View attachment 349962

View attachment 349961
Great collection buddy :thumbs::drool: Seems you've caught the GOTG Pokémon bug, "gotta catch 'em all!" :woot::D (And there in lies your answer whether or not to purchase FAC and Kimchi and whoever else releases sthg GOTG ;):LOL:)

P.S. 2nd pic, middle row far left. That's Blufans Vol.1 UE, no? :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Great collection buddy :thumbs::drool: Seems you've caught the GOTG Pokémon bug, "gotta catch 'em all!" :woot::D (And there in lies your answer whether or not to purchase FAC and Kimchi and whoever else releases sthg GOTG ;):LOL:)

P.S. 2nd pic, middle row far left. That's Blufans Vol.1 UE, no? :confused:

Well I'm confused... I posted up these pics before on here (prior to obtaining vol.2) and somebody pointed out that that very steelbook wasn't the ultimate edition, which I took as gospel. That's the one that came with the 'awesome mix vol 1' right? Which I have no clue if I have or not because it's still sealed. There is a booklet and a sleeve inside from what I can see. Volume 1 One Click I actually won and didn't purchase. It came as a 'one click' in the shoe box with the other steels. So presumably that is part and parcel and is the UE?

Well I'm confused... I posted up these pics before on here (prior to obtaining vol.2) and somebody pointed out that that very steelbook wasn't the ultimate edition, which I took as gospel. That's the one that came with the 'awesome mix vol 1' right? Which I have no clue if I have or not because it's still sealed. There is a booklet and a sleeve inside from what I can see. Volume 1 One Click I actually won and didn't purchase. It came as a 'one click' in the shoe box with the other steels. So presumably that is part and parcel and is the UE?

The Star Lord one is the UE BUT reversed sealed. In a way, you are missing the correct UE Vol 1 sealed version

• Thanks
Open it and find out!!! :thumbs:

• Thanks
So just reversed artwork makes it an 'ultimate edition'? Nothing else? What does 'UE' actually entail and what am I missing if mine isn't 'UE'?

The UE actually refers to the packaging. In this case the UE is the double lenticular full slip the steelbook is encased in. Doesn't matter if the sticker is in the front or back. The UE editions also usually are a bit thicker than the other versions. Yours is.

Ps. Awesome GOTG collection.

• Thanks
@Dazzler_31117 Dont worry buddy, yours is indeed the UE (Ultimate Edition) Double-sided Lenticular of Vol.1. No questions asked ;) Yours just has Starlord on the front opposed to the back as Blufans originally intended going by their mock-up. (As you may know, Blufans slips are backwards opening so it doesn't make a huge lot of difference anyway :D). I'm not sure if it was a mix-up with Blufans or they intended to alternate the Lenti's :confused: Probably the former :LOL:

Anyway, here's mine... (technically the right way)
Front
20171222_160125_wm[1].jpg

Back
20171222_160145_wm[1].jpg

• Thanks
Lovely shots of your Guardians editions here guys. :D Love seeing all of them!

I kinda feel bad coz I can't display the vol. 2 box nor the dl and fs coz I got no more room. :dunno: