Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With New Year's coming, it's resolution time.

I own only 1 One Click and that is an unopened GOTG Vol. 2. I won't be ordering anymore premium editions after the Wonder Woman debacle. Not just because of that but the prices are hefty and I find it takes too long to receive them and there are too many companies making them.

I know there is a place on here to sell items and I would like to sell this one.
Is there a super simple explanation on how to do that?

Thanks in advance. :)

I own only 1 One Click and that is an unopened GOTG Vol. 2. I won't be ordering anymore premium editions after the Wonder Woman debacle. Not just because of that but the prices are hefty and I find it takes too long to receive them and there are too many companies making them.

I know there is a place on here to sell items and I would like to sell this one.

suggest you look in the trading forums, all info is in there i believe :thumbs:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/ninja-marketplace.7/

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and cooey

You're strong-willed to get out of collecting so easily. I guess owning only one premium does help but you make some valid points; Prices are getting crazy, Too many editions are coming out making things less rare (although I do like choice in artwork), and a lot of you have had issues with damage etc.

Unfortunately for me, I cannot stop my hobby of buying marvel editions lol. It is simply a no go :LOL: Until the MCU ends completely I cannot stop my urge to complete the lot, also the DCEU. I did however find it quite easy to stop collecting other movie premiums, which has saved me a lot of money. I do not collect any other film steelbooks now other than the MCU and DCEU, which I'm happy about seeing just how many marvels and dc's are flooding the market nowadays.

My own 'collection' so to speak will now feature as many MCU and DCEU premium and non-premium I can afford, as well as selective pop vinyls that compliments them. Eventually the display of them all will be a work of art.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Longevity in collecting is all about moderation.

One clicking every release inevitably ends in tears.

It's down to affordability and budgeting for what you most desire from a release. It certainly will end in tears if you plan on buying everything but cannot realistically afford it. I cut down on buying premiums for other movies in favour of concentration for MCU/DCEU due their own longevity in cinema and my personal taste in the films themselves. I've skipped a few releases i.e. GOTG2 FAC as it has little appeal as an overall package.

Just out of curiosity... what do people class as a 'premium' in their own minds? Is it an individual steelbook that has WEA and a slipcover or WWA also?

It's down to affordability and budgeting for what you most desire from a release. It certainly will end in tears if you plan on buying everything but cannot realistically afford it. I cut down on buying premiums for other movies in favour of concentration for MCU/DCEU due their own longevity in cinema and my personal taste in the films themselves. I've skipped a few releases i.e. GOTG2 FAC as it has little appeal as an overall package.

Just out of curiosity... what do people class as a 'premium' in their own minds? Is it an individual steelbook that has WEA and a slipcover or WWA also?

I don't have much experience in "premium" editions but when I use the term premium I'm referring to the following companies:

Blufans
KimchiDVD
Manta Lab
HDZeta
Film Arena or FAC
and so on.

This is my first blufans Full Slip and I absolutely love it. Think it’s my favourite out the one click package

I love it too @Flloydo

I never could bring myself to take the plunge with premiums but after seeing all of the pics of the full slip, i had to have it.

Also got Rogue One BF and Kimchi Blade Runner on order. Its been an expensive last couple of weeks haha

I love it too @Flloydo

I never could bring myself to take the plunge with premiums but after seeing all of the pics of the full slip, i had to have it.

Also got Rogue One BF and Kimchi Blade Runner on order. Its been an expensive last couple of weeks haha

You’ve got the taste now mate

It’s all down hill from here :LOL:

Just having a look at my Full Slip again (for the hundredth time lol).

Did anyone else notice that the picture inside the slip where the collector card is held is different than in the mock up?

Its a pic of all of them in the ship rather than Mantis. I actually prefer the new image.

(If its already been mentioned in one of the pages then apologies :))

Just having a look at my Full Slip again (for the hundredth time lol).

Did anyone else notice that the picture inside the slip where the collector card is held is different than in the mock up?

Its a pic of all of them in the ship rather than Mantis. I actually prefer the new image.

(If its already been mentioned in one of the pages then apologies :))

Do you have a picture that you can show?

Coby unboxes the One Click Edition of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45)

• Thanks
Regarding Blufans individual lenticular release packaging including the GOTG Vol. 2 double lenti.

I believe I read a post in the Rogue One thread about somebody constantly receiving scratched lentis from Blufans.

I'm wondering if the lenticulars are getting scratched up when they are placed in the foam block to be shipped.
Those foam blocks, while protecting the slip box itself and the steelbook really well, are a very tight fit.

So perhaps the scratches are occuring when the people at Blufans push the slip boxes into the tight foam block?
And then we are scratching them again when we pull them out? I admit there was a lot of resistance when pulling the double lenticular out of the foam.

Has anybody else found this to be a problem?

@Stygian probably me, I've been getting loads of scratches on lentis underneath the cellophane. Cellophane is perfect, so it happens before and has nothing to do with the foam. In my opinion, anyway.

• Helpful Post