Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no updates about exact pre-order date..??

@duckandrun

Updates:

1. Rocky Relese Date: Due to little delay on lenticular cards delivery, we're working now on packaging and we'll start shipment next week.
European users will be served through DHL service.

2. Halloween preorder: 30th of March (on CM store, GB on hi def little bit earlier according to @Aniv plan).

3. Next releases: Fist Man, Bohemian Rhapsody and Halloween + Variant 4K will be printed all together. It means that all orders will be shipped very fast.

We're sorry for delay on last release but we worked hard for our special event in Milan (Cartoomics 2019) but we cam back from Milan with great news about WEA project for Cult Horror Movie by Dario Argento :)

Thanks to all Ninjas for support...our service needs upgrade but we never stop working on it!

Rgards

Updates:

1. Rocky Relese Date: Due to little delay on lenticular cards delivery, we're working now on packaging and we'll start shipment next week.
European users will be served through DHL service.

2. Halloween preorder: 30th of March (on CM store, GB on hi def little bit earlier according to @Aniv plan).

3. Next releases: Fist Man, Bohemian Rhapsody and Halloween + Variant 4K will be printed all together. It means that all orders will be shipped very fast.

We're sorry for delay on last release but we worked hard for our special event in Milan (Cartoomics 2019) but we cam back from Milan with great news about WEA project for Cult Horror Movie by Dario Argento :)

Thanks to all Ninjas for support...our service needs upgrade but we never stop working on it!

Rgards
Thanks for the update and that's great news.

I know you've been very busy with the comic con thing. I've sent you a couple of PM's the last few weeks. Can you please check them when you get the chance?

Thanks

Reactions: duckandrun
@duckandrun any chance we can request the 4K in the standard slip as well? I'll be getting both the Standard and Variant regardless but I am trying to ease up on 2D premiums in favor of 4K. No worries if not possible; don't want to make this a hassle. :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Apologies for being a complete noob but I’m more of a lurker in here but I really want to get in on this can some of you kind people point me in the right direction for the group buy please ? Much appreciated!