Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been looking forward to this Group Buy all week and have to say I'm dissapointed having just seen the price €108.80 :stop: well unfortunately it's a pass for me :(
I believe that's a price for 2 editions together.
Honestly it would be nice to be able to buy steelbook edition on its own, since that 4K slip is not too impressive. But oh well, I'll try to get them anyways.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
@Aniv really confused Aniv, thread said 9:00 Pm central but just realized the chart said 4:00 PM central?
I agree it said 9:00 Cental Time in this forum on March 13th and then it was changed today to 5:00 Central Time? I can't be on these threads all the time.
So the Group Buy will be restocked tomorrow but no idea when, Is that correct? Then sometime later just the singles not combos will be released?
I jdon't understand why there can't be a fixed time instead a random time tomorrow for the GB? Cine museum are allowed to do whatever they want and are selling out there preorders so congrats. I'm a big fan of limited releases and don't mind when I miss out but I like to have a chance.

Not even sure where it says it was changed, top part of message says 9:00 central, chart says 4:00, didn't need to look at the chart, I live in the US so I know the time zone change. Made sure I was home hitting F5 with a vengeance only to realize I was 4 hours late. No sour grapes just wish it would have been clear what time.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Not even sure where it says it was changed, top part of message says 9:00 central, chart says 4:00, didn't need to look at the chart, I live in the US so I know the time zone change. Made sure I was home hitting F5 with a vengeance only to realize I was 4 hours late. No sour grapes just wish it would have been clear what time.
agree 100%, I only saw the change in the thread when I looked back after thinking the Group Buy may have been delayed again. I'm not angry just frustrated when I don't get a time or the time is wrong or changed close to release.

I'm sure it's explained in the thread (and I'm too lazy to look :p), but what discs does the Steelbook come with? I assume since there's the UHD variant, the Steelbook version doesn't come with a UHD. Is this right?