Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Aniv for wasting my time this group buy was a shambles . Why give out times then just open at random?

You are welcome. Please do not join any Group Buy's I host in the future either. Your approach is not very inviting and if you had approached me in a different way I would have accommodated you. There are over 8000 members here and 40 copies to go. Not everyone will get what they want should be pretty easy to understand.

You are welcome. Please do not join any Group Buy's I host in the future either. Your approach is not very inviting and if you had approached me in a different way I would have accommodated you. There are over 8000 members here and 40 copies to go. Not everyone will get what they want should be pretty easy to understand.
Yes I understand very well so don't patronise me as for your other reply I've been a member of this Forum longer than you have and I know how to subscribe to a thread which I did but I don't sit in front of a computer screen all day waiting for you to decide to add copies at random. You admitted you changed the way you did this group Buy by adding copies at random times, well I'm sorry it didn't work ask the other members of the forum who missed out. So if I approached you in a different way you would accommodate me says you still have copies available well that doesn't seem fair to other members.
Stick to the traditional group buy method it works and if I miss out that's fine I can live with that. Ban me from your group buys is also fine.

Yes I understand very well so don't patronise me as for your other reply I've been a member of this Forum longer than you have and I know how to subscribe to a thread which I did but I don't sit in front of a computer screen all day waiting for you to decide to add copies at random. You admitted you changed the way you did this group Buy by adding copies at random times, well I'm sorry it didn't work ask the other members of the forum who missed out. So if I approached you in a different way you would accommodate me says you still have copies available well that doesn't seem fair to other members.
Stick to the traditional group buy method it works and if I miss out that's fine I can live with that. Ban me from your group buys is also fine.

I am not patronizing you, I am giving you the middle finger because of your nasty attitude. I dont have to stick to any method and you must be crazy to give me business after my clear message that I do not like you. So how I run GB's should not concern you.

I think your reaction was very harsh. :OMG: Or did I miss something?

All he said was you wasted his time. Which, was correct in a way.

I know demand will always outweigh supply but I think his point was we should all have the same equal opportunity to try and grab our own copies.

If there was a time announced, and it couldn't be met for whatever reason, then surely simply rescheduling it to a different time is the fairest option for everyone?

Not trying to call you out or anything, I've no beef with you. But I think only one person came out looking bad out of all this. That's all.....

Reactions: Travis Bickle
I think your reaction was very harsh. :OMG: Or did I miss something?

All he said was you wasted his time. Which, was correct in a way.

I know demand will always outweigh supply but I think his point was we should all have the same equal opportunity to try and grab our own copies.

If there was a time announced, and it couldn't be met for whatever reason, then surely simply rescheduling it to a different time is the fairest option for everyone?

Not trying to call you out or anything, I've no beef with you. But I think only one person came out looking bad out of all this. That's all.....

I understand and I am not running a popularity contest so dont care about how I came out. Bickering like this has pushed other vendor hosted GB's out of this forum to other places.

The simple response which could have been more welcome is "hey you did not post the GB exactly at the time you said you would, can you secure a copy for me?" to which my answer would have been yes. it necessarily does not come out of the GB allocation, I can ask for favors and if the vendor can accommodate they usually do.

However please do not tell me how much your time is worth as I know how much time I put into all this and what I get in return.

Reactions: Radagast and Maksym
i guess it was just a series of unfortunate events for some people with CMA not sticking to their schedule as well and leaving people waiting for several hours without any explanation... so frustration level is high and some people overreacted...

We all appreciate your help @Aniv and it sucks that all the frustration was unleashed on you

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012

It really did. It was a few of us that were here on Saturday and on the CM site trying to get a copy then, only to be told second-hand (!) an hour or two later that the pre-order was going to happen 2 weeks later lol I don't remember any of us getting that mad then... why now?

Reactions: ty233
I think Aniv was trying to do what he could. Specifically to give more chances to people who would have missed original GB date, he decided to spend more of his time and scatter those copies for different days ( which is way more time consuming, than just put all copies for one day). Anyway, there will always be somebody who’s not happy with something, but guys, there is no need to blame anybody, this hobby is like that, it can’t be easy and frustration free. If you want frustration free - go and pay triple price on ebay, and you will be given frustration free service.
Those are super limited editions form a tiny company, that is known for not following their timelines, Aniv is giving you the chance to buy those products in as easy as possible way. Just be more appreciative sometimes.

Reactions: Devoid Of Truth
I understand and I am not running a popularity contest so dont care about how I came out. Bickering like this has pushed other vendor hosted GB's out of this forum to other places.

The simple response which could have been more welcome is "hey you did not post the GB exactly at the time you said you would, can you secure a copy for me?" to which my answer would have been yes. it necessarily does not come out of the GB allocation, I can ask for favors and if the vendor can accommodate they usually do.

However please do not tell me how much your time is worth as I know how much time I put into all this and what I get in return.
Fair enough.

Please dont be mistaken that I am happy about missing the exact hour when I said I will post the GB, I am not.

I responded to the thread when I realized its way past the hour apologizing for the delay in getting it up and running. However try to be nice, its free and can certainly help you achieve your goal.

@HunterCai there is one copy reserved for you. PM me later to complete transaction.

Reactions: hatredhorror