Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heresy!
Bill Sienkiewicz is a god!
There will be many Big Head Michael Meyers Mask blu ray editions for you

Based on what we see here - we should have more fan art on these!
A good many artists who are members here often do mockups that are much better than what we get.

giphy.gif

Reactions: C.C. 95
Not sure this goes here or in the special edition subforum.
New variant slip with a 4k amaray.
View attachment 414082

I love the original one, but there's something about this one that just looks really amateurish. The front is particularly not nice-looking. It rehashes the back and, I mean, there's two different shades of black in the background alone...

I like the back, although get rid of the orange and make it blood red. As for the front, massive fail. Looks bloody awful

I myself prefer the original one without a doubt, but this variant may appeal to some I suppose, plus the limit is nice.

I myself prefer the original one without a doubt, but this variant may appeal to some I suppose, plus the limit is nice.

Variant will be released 200 copies combined with official CMA with steelbook.
We thought to release this movie in 4K to celebrate the 10th release for CMA line... both artwork are pending for approval but we're positive after last meeting with Universal in Rome!
We're very excited to start production!

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Variant will be released 200 copies combined with official CMA with steelbook.
We thought to release this movie in 4K to celebrate the 10th release for CMA line... both artwork are pending for approval but we're positive after last meeting with Universal in Rome!
We're very excited to start production!
Might as well ask, when are you expecting pre-order for Halloween?

the front will have relief and screen printing, it can go to taste but the final result I think will be much loved .....

background color is not final, they are just trial phase

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
the front will have relief and screen printing, it can go to taste but the final result I think will be much loved .....

background color is not final, they are just trial phase
When are you expecting the preorder?