paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 26, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Bullmoose - Walmart
Price: $27.86 (Amazon - Walmart) - $29.99 (Best Buy) - $27.97 (Bullmoose)

51a4UVRAHhL._SL1024_.jpg

51A01pHJHlL.jpg 81qwaWS1k-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TGO and djjez83
I don’t exactly watch H20 every week, but for a 4K steelbook I’m interested. Please have decent artwork.

I’m old enough to have watched the first moon landing on TV, so phones you say?

IMG_1270.jpeg

the great thing is, if you live long enough, people will take the **** out of you too and think they are oh so amusing. That is if they even acknowledge you exist, they probably won’t look up from their phones long enough to notice.

According to one report, Americans spend 5.4 hours per day on their phones, with social-media use responsible for nearly 2.5 hours of time spent online by an average daily user.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
According to one report, Americans spend 5.4 hours per day on their phones, with social-media use responsible for nearly 2.5 hours of time spent online by an average daily user.
That's incredible, if true, but on the other hand, I think I do too. Just on forums like this and others, instead of TikTwitGrams.
Plus I haven't turned on a notebook in 4 years, doing everything on a smartphone - shopping, photos and image editing, communication obviously, banking, trading, music, etc.

H20 is by far the better Laurie vs Michael rematch (not counting Halloween 2, with her being bedridden for the most part). The only things that really bug me about it are the awful generic soundtrack they went for and the fact they immediately tried to retcon the beheading, before bringing in Busta Rhymes to order Myers to mop the bloody floor.

H20 is by far the better Laurie vs Michael rematch (not counting Halloween 2, with her being bedridden for the most part). The only things that really bug me about it are the awful generic soundtrack they went for and the fact they immediately tried to retcon the beheading, before bringing in Busta Rhymes to order Myers to mop the bloody floor.
If I remember correctly the score was actually changed with the main theme being the only thing they kept (which I think is the best rendition of it)
The film also had a really low body count but still satisfying because it generally a good film
The only thing I would change is fixing the damn mask which they could easily do these days.

Oi that’s unreal!!!

I want this. Is it paramount in the U.K. too?

Yeah in for this one, saw the film recently and it's a little lame now compared to modern day slashers but that is a beauty and it's Myers so need it :drool:

Ok at least there’s a Amazon link If all else fails. September is a crazy month tho with my most amount of pre orders and still need to cancel 1 or 2. I’ll hopefully pick it up the month after.

I just want to see Joseph Gordon-Levitt with his ice skate boot through the fakest glossiest head in film history in 4K

Oh and LL is classic in this

Not sure it's not available on Paramount+ in UK

It never even had a Blu-ray release in UK

There was UK DVD re- release from Paramount in 2021
Amazon product

Before this there was DVD releases from Anchor Bay and Disney

Ok cool. I just remember it being Miramax so I was proper confused to see it’s got paramount on the spine

Did not know that about it not getting a blu release here

I had to on f**king VHS lol

Reactions: paulboland