paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 26, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Bullmoose - Walmart
Price: $27.86 (Amazon - Walmart) - $29.99 (Best Buy) - $27.97 (Bullmoose)

51a4UVRAHhL._SL1024_.jpg

51A01pHJHlL.jpg 81qwaWS1k-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TGO and djjez83
This is one of the most beautiful steelbooks ever, and I've never watched any Halloween movies, except for the Rob Zombie one.

Now I want similar steels for the first 2-3. I didn't buy those Scream Factory slips.

Reactions: TGO
This is one of the most beautiful steelbooks ever, and I've never watched any Halloween movies, except for the Rob Zombie one.

Now I want similar steels for the first 2-3. I didn't buy those Scream Factory slips.
This is a direct sequel to the original Halloween and Halloween 2 by the way. All other releases aren't canon with this timeline.

This is a direct sequel to the original Halloween and Halloween 2 by the way. All other releases aren't canon with this timeline.
Yeah yeah yeah, I wanted to add that after apparently failed rebootquels, 'they' remembered that's already been done, better, and decided to start a steelbook line with it.

P.S. Everything in the 90's was better. Fact. :D

Reactions: TGO
This is my least favourite of all the Halloween films. I really don't get the love for this one. Everything feels flat and lifeless, there's nothing remotely atmospheric or creepy about it. I struggle to even pay attention to it when its on. Steelbook looks nice though.

This is my least favourite of all the Halloween films. I really don't get the love for this one. Everything feels flat and lifeless, there's nothing remotely atmospheric or creepy about it. I struggle to even pay attention to it when its on. Steelbook looks nice though.
I think for most it fits in with that generation of slasher flicks which people are pretty found of
And it is a good film with likeable characters.
While the other films may do somethings better
Like a better Michael, more kills(this has a very low body count) H20 has great actors, satisfactory story, excellent pacing and doesn't over stay it's welcome and ties the series up with a nice bow.
The whole scene when she locks the gate, picks up the axe and calls Michael as the Halloween Theme kicks in is kinda iconic for the series.
This is how Jamie Lee Curtis wanted it to end and how it should have ended.
And while I do like Halloween 2018 & Kills (as they do have the best version of Michael) they kinda ruined it with the 3rd one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
I think for most it fits in with that generation of slasher flicks which people are pretty found of
And it is a good film with likeable characters.
While the other films may do somethings better
Like a better Michael, more kills(this has a very low body count) H20 has great actors, satisfactory story, excellent pacing and doesn't over stay it's welcome and ties the series up with a nice bow.
The whole scene when she locks the gate, picks up the axe and calls Michael as the Halloween Theme kicks in is kinda iconic for the series.
This is how Jamie Lee Curtis wanted it to end and how it should have ended.
And while I do like Halloween 2018 & Kills (as they do have the best version of Michael) they kinda ruined it with the 3rd one.
I love how this films ends too and then they went and f**ked with it in Halloween resurrection with some lame excuse that it was a fancy dress or something. Can’t remember exactly I’ve only seen that once. I remember thinking wow they finally decapitated Michael!

I used to love H20 as a teen. I’ve not seen it in sooooo long that I’m looking forward to revisiting it

And yeah as for the new ones, the first is great, kills is really decent if I skip over the awful hospital evil dies tonight catch Hans Moleman middle segment! but man Ends! What happened with Halloween Ends? Why did they make those choices? Why was Michael living in a sewer studio apartment? Why would Micheal have an apprentice? Just did not make any sense. Violence was great though. Might have to watch that again for a laugh

Reactions: paulboland and TGO
They should do something similar with the first Halloween
Something like Chelsea Lowe artwork
Halloween 1978.png

Attachments

• ChelseaLowe_Halloween_web_(1)-transformed.jpg
    ChelseaLowe_Halloween_web_(1)-transformed.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Lenny Nero
F**k knows. All the reflections make it seem gloss. Can’t tell