Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Apparently, North America will have a steelbook for Halo 4 :oohyeah:

This is what it looks like:

261dhkl.jpg

MSRP: $99.99

Release date: November 6th 2012.

No links for the pre-order of the Collector's Edition yet but they should appear anyday now :scat:

(source: xbox360achievements.org ; link for the full article: here )

Last edited:
WOW Looks amazing! I was going to get the game anyways... so might as well get this version! Very very cool.

I'm not a big Halo fan after Halo 1, but I think that Halo 4, while a continuation, is a reboot or sorts...at least gameplay wise. This Steel locks it in as a buy.

Gamestop always take any limited or special editions out of their system for reserves a few months in advance.
That is true, but that often means that it might be harder to get. With Halo hard to say, but with Borderlands 2, they dropped it out of their system about the time you couldn't find it anywhere anymore.

WOW i've never seen transparent blue plastic in a Steelbook!
And for me it looks like it has inside art... it has lines in it like on the outer side... but maybe i'm wrong... we'll see ;)

ok i have a bone to pick with this one. I picked up my copy last night at midnight (pics to follow), and the steel has a matte finish so right out of the box it had two tiny paint chips/slivers missing.

ok i have a bone to pick with this one. I picked up my copy last night at midnight (pics to follow), and the steel has a matte finish so right out of the box it had two tiny paint chips/slivers missing.
Yeah, same here, didn't expect it to be painted and had some tiny nitpicky chips. Pretty annoying, but the steel is decent.