Hanna (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Hanna Blu-ray Steelbook http://www.amazon.ca/Hanna-Blu-Ray-Combo-Saoirse-Ronan/dp/B0057GUD7C/

6 September 2011

Also available from Axel Music:

http://www.planetaxel.com/productDetails/065935403012

Thanks to fan_of_gaming @ BD for the picture

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Just pre-ordered this off of ebay from seller inetvideocom for $12 US shipped free to US. Never bought from them before, but feedback looks good, and best price I could find so far.

Hey Spawnshop. Did you order this today for $12? I know they were up yesterday for that price so I'm curious to know if they had more up today. I would also like to get one at that price :naughty:

Inetvideo is legit. As you mentioned, they have good feedback therefore they are reputable. They could probably package their steelbooks better, but for $12, you can't go wrong!

Hey Spawnshop. Did you order this today for $12? I know they were up yesterday for that price so I'm curious to know if they had more up today. I would also like to get one at that price :naughty:

Inetvideo is legit. As you mentioned, they have good feedback therefore they are reputable. They could probably package their steelbooks better, but for $12, you can't go wrong!

Bought it yesterday...didn't see any up today though.

Reactions: darczap
Got my ship notice this AM - so they are definitely sending these out - pricing mistake or not. :oohyeah:

I don't think it will be (bubble mailer and nothing else is my guess).

But they ship from NY, which is less travel time to me = possibly OK arrival. ;)

Got my shipping notice this morning as well. Yeah, who knows, we may be getting ones that are heavily damaged for that price. It's even even shorter ship for me, living in PA. Best of luck to the both of us for hopefully receiving steels in good condition.

Great pics. I love them both!!

I really love how the color on the back even matches Hanna's scarf! I mean come on that's just brilliant!

Alliance Canada prove once again they make the best steelbooks out there imo :scat:

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I need it !!!! Already have the UK edition, but this one is beautiful.

+1 :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Soooooooooooooo disappointing. :(

inetvideo customer service said:
Good day,

I am contacting you on behalf of your most recent purchase from iNetVideocom - for the movie Hanna on blu-ray + dvd (steelbook). Due to a malfunction in our pricing software the movie was listed at a price which we are not permitted to sell for.

At this time your order has been placed on hold.

We would like to offer you the chance to replace the item with another from
our stock on ebay of the same value ($11.99 USD or less), or you may as well
request a full refund. You may view our available inventory here:
http://stores.ebay.com/iNetVideo-com/_i.html?_nkw=&submit=Search&_sid=12190199

We sincerely apologize for not catching this in time and really do hope to
work this out with you. Should you have any questions or concerns, please
feel free to contact me back.

Last edited:
Looks like out of stock everywhere (amazon, planetaxel, Inetvideo), can somebody help me to find it ? Or maybe a Group Buy ? pm me if you can help. thanks so much