Hanna (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Hanna Blu-ray Steelbook http://www.amazon.ca/Hanna-Blu-Ray-Combo-Saoirse-Ronan/dp/B0057GUD7C/

6 September 2011

Also available from Axel Music:

http://www.planetaxel.com/productDetails/065935403012

Thanks to fan_of_gaming @ BD for the picture

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for mine. Apparently, the ebay seller says it's "lost in the mail". I have to wait a few days to report the item not received. Damn!

I never received any other e-mail from inet, other than saying my items shipped, but i have yet to receive anything from them in the mail.

You might want to get a hold of them - they are definitely not going to ship you a copy out at that price.

Could be that e-mail got caught by a spam filter or something.

just got mine from amazon.co.uk yesterday and the mailman shoved it in my tiny apartment mailbox so now it has a spine scratch across that title. :angry:
a>

a>

not nearly as bad as some ive seen from others, but im still pissed about it.

I think that happens in the store/warehouse when they open the cases with the box cutters. They open them so quickly and carelessly that the blades actually hit the spines. I've had to sort through steelbooks in the stores trying to find ones that they don't damage when opening the cases.

Is this Hanna bought from inet on ebay?

Yes, and the deal just fell through today. They never shipped. I reported to ebay and said i wanted the item, but they issued a refund instead. My guess is they never intended to ship.:angry:

Negative feedback left - and apparently not the only one.

Last edited:
You might want to get a hold of them - they are definitely not going to ship you a copy out at that price.

Could be that e-mail got caught by a spam filter or something.

They finally sent me a refund for hanna yesterday, after already sending me a shipment notification about a week and a half ago. Now i have to try and find one for a reasonable price elsewhere.

How is this movie? My friend said he heard some good reviews but did not really like it when he watched it in theatres (something about it didn't really make any sense or something to him or there the character's motivation didn't, don't really member).

I have seen this cover many many times and have yet to know what the heck this movie is about. Is it any good? I have been curious but not enough to actually remember to look for it lol