Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Sep 25, 2010
Canada
UK rating logo free?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B004LQ09J6/?tag=hdnjp-22

51TAO0vaNKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From me Mr white!

Why don't you lot search here at HDN... I would have sold it a bit cheaper! Been listed here for ages

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Anyone know what the thing in the center with Ron's face is?

At any rate. Amazing steel. Thrilled I bought it! Thanks brj!!!

I think it's a postcard. I used to have this steel but never opened it too. I do remember something about postcards being mentioned on Amazon.jp when ordered it.

EDIT: Yep definitely Postcards (or 'frames' as they call them). Just got this off Amazon.jp

attachment.php

Attachments

• 71w6YVMrOjL._AA1500_.jpg
    71w6YVMrOjL._AA1500_.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Just picked this up 'brand new and sealed' from eBay for £7.50 plus some postage. Am I right in assuming that's a bit of a bargain?
Also, anyone got any in hand pics of this?

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but a few weeks ago I went to see Daniel Radcliffe in his London show. Managed to meet him after the show and got my Deathly Hallows steelbook signed. He was so nice to meet and even acknowledged the steelbook saying he'd never seen it before.

IMG_5756.JPG
IMG_5759.JPG

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but a few weeks ago I went to see Daniel Radcliffe in his London show. Managed to meet him after the show and got my Deathly Hallows steelbook signed. He was so nice to meet and even acknowledged the steelbook saying he'd never seen it before.

View attachment 313745 View attachment 313746

Name your price :p

But seriously can I have it? :hilarious:

But seriously :drool::rolleyes:

Amazing piece mate!

• Thanks
Reactions: D4vem88