Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Sep 25, 2010
Canada
UK rating logo free?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B004LQ09J6/?tag=hdnjp-22

51TAO0vaNKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just see at amazon.jp that it's currently unavailable to order now due to someone opened the steelbook and has no postcards and film inside steelbook. EEK!

Or maybe he filched them and used that as an excuse to send it back. Does that mean that those of us that have paid a fortune for this are going to be sent the cards or a free amaray. Trouble is Amazon will expect me to open it to check whether it is in order or not. :dunno:

Could be - it would be more believable if we had a couple people that opened this steelbook and confirmed that it didn't have the items inside.

Of course, you'd think that amazon.co.jp went and opened a copy @ random to verify that what the customer was saying was true before they pulled the stock.

Would this potentially increase or decrease the value of this steelbook?

I don't think it will because there are so many other countries with a similar design.

Now, who knows....maybe they reissue this one @ a lower number of copies with the confirmed extras...

But there are so many alternatives, I would think folks would just get a steelbook from another country than pay a premium.

Just my 2 cents.

wow, I can't believe how cheap shipping is from HMV Japan. I can actually just place a casual order and not have to worry about outrageous shipping costs.

anyways, I'm not a fan of the film series or the books, but this does look really nice. I absolutely love that it has a slipcover.....
006.jpg

007.jpg

thats bad.EEK! never paid duty once, even for packages listed as $400 AUD.
Which is why I just keep combining my orders, eventually Amazon just breaks the order up and ship it.

Got Robin Hood book today, paid 28 Euro, zero postage for me and Amazon paid 22 EURO postage :hilarious:

You should be knowing this as an Aussie, you are entitled to AUD$1000 worth of import goods without paying anything as customs duty - http://www.customs.gov.au/webdata/resources/notices/ACN0621.pdf

This is one of the most liberal concessions given by any country so Enjoy :scat:

I'm not surprised this went OOS so fast after they were selling them for cheap last week. Ordered one so the shipping on my Underworld wouldn't be too bad.

Plus I remember reading on another thread that Biscuit was saying the FS Deathly Hallows was being recalled by Warner. Could be same worldwide.

Ray, part 1 of the Japanese Steelbook (discussed in this thread) was G2. There was no Steelbook of part 2 in Japan, as far as I can recall...at least not looking at our 'Definitive Steelbook' list stickied in the Steelbook forum.

Reactions: HP715
In the flesh is this one worth it? Being a huge potter fan I may have to get it, but I am sad that they don't have all 8 :(

Mate, I would say yes. it has a full slip, it is the only HP which has one, if I am not wrong. Price has however gone up recently on Amazon JP...quite significantly. Running low, apparently...