Release date: December 16th, 2011
Price: FREE with the purchase of Deathly Allows Part 2

hp_scan.jpg

Actual pictures:
IMG-20111213-00075.jpg

IMG-20111213-00076.jpg

IMG-20111213-00078.jpg

Original post:
I hate to bring this up again, but is there still no word from anyone about that shelf to store all the Future Shop steelbooks together? I haven't seen much discussion about that for a while.

edit - apsmith21 - thanks to Drum18 for this info from the future shop advert

Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!
A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Last edited by a moderator:
You say that because you're not the one who has to pack them, they are a nightmare to protect, and if you want a box to fit them it's $4 :(

With the recent groupbuy from Biscuitnoir and the pictures of this case my interest has definitely grown in acquiring the collection. Hoping the cases are available when you go as this will be an awesome addition. Im sure quite a few of us won't mind paying the extra money for your efforts to ship them. :D

how much are these going for in store now?
I kinda 'need' one for my HP set, but I haven't seen any in my city.

you just ask them. find a person on the floor and ask him to check. Search for harry potter shelf. But do search not on web, do it in the store system(i dont know the right name for it)

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I got all 8 Harry potter steels never got the shelf. Praying for a group buy I guess.

Soon!!!:scat:

Reactions: liammurphy1985
I was going around looking to finish my HP Steel collection (I am late in the game), and went to a FS and found they still have 1-4. I saw they have this "shelf" on display and I asked them how do I get one. The person actually then pulled 4 from the back and entered them into the system, and it is marked $0.97 each, and then after she hits total, it become 0.00!!!! Apparently you can either pay one dollar for it or you get one for free when you buy a HP steel.

And I totally know what biscuitnoir is talking about. This is like made of tin and it is really really thin. The whole box is held up by the foam inside pretty much, or else you can very easily bend or dent the casing. Also the first and last slots do not give you any extra space to remove the disc, thus if you put the first and last discs in, you will jave a hard time pulling them out without actually deforming the side walls.

Still a nice piece to have, but it is not durable at all.

Reactions: ninth
This looks nice, but I think that shipping from Canada to Europe is going to be very expensive, right? Even if the item price alone COULD be low, as it is apparently selling cheap, or?
I have only a few HP steels from FS, but hopefully I can complete the collection in time. :)

Finding a mint one of these is near impossible to find IMO. They got pretty beat up at the retail level. They were priced at $5 at one point at my local FS to get rid of them. They all had dents/scratches.

Reactions: zebra12