Release date: December 16th, 2011
Price: FREE with the purchase of Deathly Allows Part 2

hp_scan.jpg

Actual pictures:
IMG-20111213-00075.jpg

IMG-20111213-00076.jpg

IMG-20111213-00078.jpg

Original post:
I hate to bring this up again, but is there still no word from anyone about that shelf to store all the Future Shop steelbooks together? I haven't seen much discussion about that for a while.

edit - apsmith21 - thanks to Drum18 for this info from the future shop advert

Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!
A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all-quick reminder-the movie threads shouldn't be used for requests to purchase. Please use PM's and trading forum,so there is a record of purchases/requests and moderators can assist if things ever go wrong. Good luck!

To everyone asking me to pick them up one of these boxes, I went back to my Future Shop today and there was only one left in horrible condition. Sorry, I tried! Good luck! :)

To everyone asking me to pick them up one of these boxes, I went back to my Future Shop today and there was only one left in horrible condition. Sorry, I tried! Good luck! :)

Dude, sorry to say but you posted with confidence "last night".

Kinda shady in less than 24hrs - it is a 180 degrees turn?

Thunder Bay, Ontario... a city in the middle of nowhere where nobody understands the value of Steelbooks and other Steelbook-related items. :hilarious:

Dude, sorry to say but you posted with confidence "last night".

Kinda shady in less than 24hrs - it is a 180 degrees turn?

Well, if you're essentially referring to me as a liar, be my guest. When I posted "last night", it had been three days since I was last at my local Future Shop. Went back today to see if there was any left to help the people here and there was only one bashed one left on the shelf. Maybe the staff bought them, maybe the entertainment co-ordinator got sick of them and gave them away... I don't know. Don't want to believe me, whatever.

Well, if you're essentially referring to me as a liar, be my guest. When I posted "last night", it had been three days since I was last at my local Future Shop. Went back today to see if there was any left to help the people here and there was only one bashed one left on the shelf. Maybe the staff bought them, maybe the entertainment co-ordinator got sick of them and gave them away... I don't know. Don't want to believe me, whatever.

all anybody has to do is to look on Ebay to find out buy it, it's a cash cow. I believe anybody could have walked in and purchased all they had, you would have.

I sent a PM to somebody on here asking if they were selling or putting on ebay, they never responded. So it looks like I'm out.

Anyone in the GVRD area know if any stores here are selling the Steelbook shelf by itself? I went the Richmond last week but was told I need to speak with the manager and just went to Metrotown tonight and they said the shelf is only for those who buys the whole set (8 Steelbooks). :S

Anyone in the GVRD area know if any stores here are selling the Steelbook shelf by itself? I went the Richmond last week but was told I need to speak with the manager and just went to Metrotown tonight and they said the shelf is only for those who buys the whole set (8 Steelbooks). :S

That is complete BS. Last week I bought a couple of HP7.1 and HP7.2 and the manager gave them to me. He just wanted them gone and gone they were.:D

It's free when you buy HP 7 Part 2 i think..too bad it's gone everywhere now from the sounds of it. do they still have it in Metrotown?

If u find any would you let me know as well? :)

I'm going to go back to another store tomorrow to check it out as friedricetogo said they had 1 left and they were for sale, hopefully it is available. :)

Have only recently got myself to want to spend the money on this shelf case inc. the canadian Steelbook collection also.
Am Purchasing for a set price from a friend in Canada. Can Not wait until delivered. Real good looker.
Anyone own it that can give some opinions on it ?

Have only recently got myself to want to spend the money on this shelf case inc. the canadian Steelbook collection also.
Am Purchasing for a set price from a friend in Canada. Can Not wait until delivered. Real good looker.
Anyone own it that can give some opinions on it ?

Mine, bought at eBay, finally arrived yesterday. Bigger and prettier than I expected. :drool:

Congratulations! It is definitely a real good looker but very prone to scratches and dings so my advice is to handle it with lots of care. I simply don't touch mine EVER :hilarious:

Reactions: cprodrigues