Release date: December 16th, 2011
Price: FREE with the purchase of Deathly Allows Part 2

hp_scan.jpg

Actual pictures:
IMG-20111213-00075.jpg

IMG-20111213-00076.jpg

IMG-20111213-00078.jpg

Original post:
I hate to bring this up again, but is there still no word from anyone about that shelf to store all the Future Shop steelbooks together? I haven't seen much discussion about that for a while.

edit - apsmith21 - thanks to Drum18 for this info from the future shop advert

Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!
A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to futureshop after work and there were 2 boxes left behind customer service. 1 guy wanted to buy them both but was told he cant as they are reserved for people who bought a steelbook. nice to see futureshop sticking to there guns.

Since the item is only available on FS, and shortly via a flood on Ebay, I am sure (at a price that rapidly descends short term, when everyone and their mother will run to their store, and try to hose people for extra $$$). But since FS does not ship overseas, and if the 6000 rapidly sell out, there may still be collectors looking for it later. And since Scanavo's name is on the case, it will still be associated with 'Steelbook', the most popular name among collectors. I'd say the best thing to do if you want it, is to ask a friend to help you ASAP. As with all of these giveaways (even 6000 as a store exclusive) will still tempt the hoarders to list at outrageous prices. Collectors coming into the game late, or waiting, will end up paying a premium...IF they wait too long, imo.

Very well said DB!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, Anybody else get one like this, or do I have a rare one. :scat:

These shelves are very fragile. I think my store could have been more careful. With the wrapping off, there are some tiny dents on most of mine.

Attachments

• P1010220.jpg
    P1010220.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 72
  • P1010219.jpg
    P1010219.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 76
everyone has it...

you just need to flip your case around LOL

Hey, Anybody else get one like this, or do I have a rare one. :scat:

These shelves are very fragile. I think my store could have been more careful. With the wrapping off, there are some tiny dents on most of mine.

Thanks Steelbook86 for offering to help. Folks, please keep inquiries regarding this to PMs, and not in this thread. SB86-you may want to use the original post of your trade thread, to keep track of inquiries-you may or may not get bombarbed. Thanks all! DB

Went to the store to see if I could help those that PM'ed me... Sorry but all cleaned out there and no HP shelf cases were left.

I tried.