Release date: December 16th, 2011
Price: FREE with the purchase of Deathly Allows Part 2

hp_scan.jpg

Actual pictures:
IMG-20111213-00075.jpg

IMG-20111213-00076.jpg

IMG-20111213-00078.jpg

Original post:
I hate to bring this up again, but is there still no word from anyone about that shelf to store all the Future Shop steelbooks together? I haven't seen much discussion about that for a while.

edit - apsmith21 - thanks to Drum18 for this info from the future shop advert

Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!
A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! It is definitely a real good looker but very prone to scratches and dings so my advice is to handle it with lots of care. I simply don't touch mine EVER :hilarious:

It is really fragile... just by looking at it and BOOM, it's damaged. :hilarious:

The metal/tin is on the thin side imo... and with the glossy type finish on it , its EXTREMLY EASY to scratch/damage.

I have seen about 20 of these at one FS store and all of them were scratched or damaged in some way.

The metal/tin is on the thin side imo... and with the glossy type finish on it , its EXTREMLY EASY to scratch/damage.

I have seen about 20 of these at one FS store and all of them were scratched or damaged in some way.

I guess is scratches only on backside its not so bad as most people will never see the backside lol .... might still be interest in those....

Just a friendly reminder-all trading requests/threads should be posted in the monitored Trading forum, so both buyer and seller can post details and Staff can assist with questions if necessary. Thanks!

I guess is scratches only on backside its not so bad as most people will never see the backside lol .... might still be interest in those....

Drunk Wreck?? :hilarious:

It was about 4 months ago when I saw those at FS... they were clearing them out at $5 each..... I think because of the damage on them. I doubt there are any left now.

I saw these very cheaply priced as well several months ago at FS, some of them in decent shape actually. I did not pick one up however as I think that that the separators/material inside the tin case will deteriorate over time. Hopefully I am wrong for those who purchased them.

I know a store that has 39 of then :hilarious:

I'll go on Sunday to pick up some steels from my GB and I'll pick some of them up.

I personnaly hate this shelf, it's a pain to protect and ship :angry:

Yes but as a collection it is probably one of the nicest items you can get in your collection