Release date: December 16th, 2011
Price: FREE with the purchase of Deathly Allows Part 2

hp_scan.jpg

Actual pictures:
IMG-20111213-00075.jpg

IMG-20111213-00076.jpg

IMG-20111213-00078.jpg

Original post:
I hate to bring this up again, but is there still no word from anyone about that shelf to store all the Future Shop steelbooks together? I haven't seen much discussion about that for a while.

edit - apsmith21 - thanks to Drum18 for this info from the future shop advert

Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!
A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Last edited by a moderator:
KBR-sadly no-the shelf was never officially 'confirmed' to be available for everyone with pre-order-possibly an in store give away of very limited qty, possibly scrapped all together. We'll have to wait and see...

I spoke with staff at FS a few weeks ago, and the buyers at FS had a meeting with the studio to possibly do this, but the details have not been finalized or publicized. At the time of the meeting a decision had not been made, and no other info was released publicly thus far.

I spoke with staff at FS a few weeks ago, and the buyers at FS had a meeting with the studio to possibly do this, but the details have not been finalized or publicized. At the time of the meeting a decision had not been made, and no other info was released publicly thus far.

Well get them on it. People want this and by people I mean me and by me I mean only I should get one. :D

Hey Digitalbabe,

Any news on the shelf. :ohno:

This is reason number one for starting the FS harry steels for me. :drool: and I may have to do something rash if it's not available.

So if you see anything on the news about top executives at FS being held for ransom for a steelbook shelf, I promise you :squint: it is not me!

Hi ML-at one point it seemed it was in the system, but I've not seen or heard of any 100% confirmation. It may an 'in store' giveaway with a few copies per store, or they may include it with online pre-orders. All guesses-sorry no more concrete info at this time:)

Reactions: Blayze17
Hi ML-at one point it seemed it was in the system, but I've not seen or heard of any 100% confirmation. It may an 'in store' giveaway with a few copies per store, or they may include it with online pre-orders. All guesses-sorry no more concrete info at this time:)

I saw a photocopy of a picture today. Looks to me like it might be wooden. It is designed to hold the actual cases, not just the discs, so it will be pretty big. I was told that it should come out with the movie release no specifics were known.

my heart is aching and breaking

From Naila:
Naila said:
I just received my flyer this week.And the Steelbook Shelf will be available for free with the purchase of Harry Potter And The Deadly Hollows Part 2 only on November 11.But the thing is you wont get it before December 16th.With your purchase on the 11th on your bill you will have a code to pick it up free on december 16th hope it helps!

Sorry for the quality my scanner is not installed so i had to take a picture with my camera.

14t7hqf.png

That sounds SWEET!!! Seems like I'll be able to help my numerous friends! :D

I believe that Future Shop has stated in their new flyer, that this shelf / box / whatever will only be available for pickup on November 11th.

Not trying to spread false info or anything, but I'd say if you're interested in this, you'd better show up at the store, just in case. ;)

At first, I think they stated it wouldn't be available until December...so it's hard enough to keep things straight ourselves if they can't...lol... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Shanester