Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: July 15, 2011
Price: 21.99$
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

81y6s%2BkJTyL._AA500_.jpg

Actual pictures:

Last edited:
FYI-group buy happening for this, Philosopher's Stone, and Deathly Hallows Pt.1 all prices include shipping to USA. Check for details here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick reminder-if you are taking part in my group buy, please check the list for each Harry Potter release here. If your name does not appear on all of them, and you would like to purchase the whole series, please PM me. I've also added Deathly Hallows 7.2 to the list, though not yet announced, so I can keep a complete record of your requests. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my copy of Philosophers Stone today. I really like this series so far. Can't wait to get this one! Although, I won't be opening these. I'll use the German steels as viewing copies.

Just got my copy of Philosophers Stone today. I really like this series so far. Can't wait to get this one! Although, I won't be opening these. I'll use the German steels as viewing copies.

I'm doing the opposite ;)

I just wish the Deathly Hollows cover matched the rest of the German set :(

Reminder: this is available from Future Shop in 3 days. Current price is 19.99 CAD before tax++.

I'm doing the opposite ;)

I just wish the Deathly Hollows cover matched the rest of the German set :(

You must have the 1st releases of the German steels ;)
I agree, Deathly Hallows is a lot different from the other steels.

I really like the simplicity of the Futureshop steelbooks though. Better looking than the German ones imo.

You must have the 1st releases of the German steels ;)
I agree, Deathly Hallows is a lot different from the other steels.

I really like the simplicity of the Futureshop steelbooks though. Better looking than the German ones imo.

The FS set does look much better in person. I think they will make a great set once they're all released.