Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: April 15, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

m2188669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it doesn't change. This one should stand out from the rest of the releases around the world.

just picked this up. Looks great.

Those pics posted above kinda make it look like a G1. but its not. dont worry.
________
Miss_Ivy

Last edited:
:ohno:hey guys, i wanna cry, i just orderd 4 of the old covers from germany and now this, what am i gonna do? lol

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

sorry posted on the wrong spot, i intended for the new whole collection fom FS for HP

Funny how everyone hated this release, now everyone loves it.

On the contrary, I think people got interested when they found out that Future Shop is going to release the whole series in steelbook.

Considering the problems with Future Shop in the past (HP 6 was an ironpack and didn't sell well), Warner switching back to steelbook for this release,
Warner reprinting the original Harry Potter steels in Germany....

In terms of a set to own, this might be the one...well, depending on how the others turn out of course. (fingers crossed)

i'm kinda scared all the covers are going to be somewhat like this with my limited photoshop skills
35ls28j.jpg

But what about this?
pottercovers.png

meh i'll stick with mine :D

Last edited:
glad i have a copy of this on the way to me shortly along with the FYE version think FS one will be quite rare as out of all the countries this is different. ;)